~Chapter 12~

Layla and I walked down the hall. I crossed my arms and I looked down. Layla pulled out her phone and she texted everyone we were friends with and we all cared about. They agreed to meet us at the nearby park. I was walking down the hall and my phone vibrated. I took it out and It was from Dean. The text said: "sorry I left so early like that Roman was gonna be on my ass but Seth is looking for you just act happy and be proud to be his girlfriend just act like nothing is wrong ..everything will be ok and be all better... Delete this when you see this." I smiled and I deleted the message and I put my phone in my pocket. I look up at Layla. "You're gonna have to tell them for me because Seth is looking for me...you know the whole story right?" She nodded and hugged me tightly. "Good luck sweetheart" she said as she released. I nodded and smiled weakly."thanks.." She walked off down the hall and I sighed.

As Layla left I walked around the halls a bit. I hoped everything with Layla was going well. As I was walking I was grabbed and then I was dipped and then I was ...what I thought was passionately kissed. I opened my eyes and I looked up and it was Seth. I thought about what Dean said. I tried to give him a real smile. I did the best I could. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I decided to act like a good girlfriend. So I smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. I pulled away and I smiled and looked in his eyes and i ran my fingers over the blonde part. He looked in my eyes and he just had that look in his eyes. Like he wasn't pissed off or a total jerk. He held me close."Hey little spidermonkey" He said smoothly. I couldn't help but giggle as I laid my Head on his chest. "Mmm hey two tones!" He chuckled and rubbed my back. "Want to get some lunch?" I smiled and looked up at him and nodded. "Sure thing! Lets go" I smiled and he held out his hand and I looked at him and I held his hand. His hand felt warm and comfortable just to hold. We walked down to the elevator and I was thinking. "He's being so sweet to me right now... I bet it's all gonna change soon if this even lasts that long"

We walked out the Elevator and we went to the nearby Diner. We walked in still hand in hand and we sat next to each other still holding hands under neath the table. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "This is going to have one hell of an ending" I thought in my head. The waitress came up and she smiled and me and mostly Seth. I rolled my eyes and I looked up at Seth who was smiling back and I shifted in my seat pulling my hand away from his and crossing my arms. If I was gonna be the girlfriend better act the part. He ordered for both of us and I sat silent in my seat. He looked at me and he wrapped his arm around me. "You ok sweetheart?" He asked me. I huffed and I threw his arm off me and I got up. "I have to go to the bathroom" I just walked off to the bathroom. I just stood in front of the mirror and I took a deep breath. I sighed and I ran fingers through my hair. "It's okay AJ you can do this" I said aloud telling myself. I breathed and I took out my phone and I texted Layla."How is everything going?" I sent her. Few seconds letter she responded."It's going good everyone Is understanding and they will try to help and Dean and Roman are here as well...Romans on board with us." I sighed happily and I text back. "Ok good this thing will be over soon..:)" I deleted the text messages and I put my phone back in my pocket. I walked out the bathroom and I see Seth talking the waitress. She was most definitely flirting with him. "Better act the part right?" I thought to my self. I huffed and I stormed over there and I pulled her out my seat and I punched her in the face and she fell to the floor. I smirked at her and Seth stood up and he walked towards me. "AJ please!" I slapped him across the face."Pig!" I huffed and walked off. "Crazy!...You're freaking Crazy!"

I stopped immediately and I turned around. I looked at the waitress and she snarled at me. "Yeah! I said it you're crazy!" She said as she got up. I looked at Seth who had his head down. I glared back at the waitress who walked up to me and she stared down at me. She then slapped me across the face. I clenched my fist. "First she calls me crazy and now she slaps me... Hell no" I thought in my head. She started laughing in my face. I started breathing hard and I just snapped. I smacked her hard against the face and I grabbed her by her shirt and I threw her into one of the tables. I jumped on her and I started punching her nonstop. She struggled to fight me off but I just kept punching . Then I feel arms pull me back. I manage to kick her a few times before I was far enough that I couldn't reach her. I tried to get out of the grasp but it just got tighter. "AJ stop!!" I turned my head and Seth was holding me. I grunted and I got out of his grasp and I punched him in the face and I shoved him into the table. I walked back over to the girl who was holding her nose. I stood over you and I squatted down and I got close to her face and I picked her head up and I blew a kiss in her face and I shoved her head down on the ground. "You haven't seen crazy ...and If I ever see you again... I guarantee you will sweetheart" I said as I kicked her one last time and I walked over the chairs and I flipped my hair out of my face and I put it in a ponytail.i heard some people cheering and clapping. As I walked out the diner I started laughing like crazy. I turned around and faced the diner and I saw Seth coming out looking pissed. Well it's about to go down.

(Comments?Votes? Tell the LoveableHeel What You Think)