~Chapter 14~

As I was watching the movie I was leaning against Romans stomach as he was leaning against the bed watching the movie. He didn't see m to mind because his arm was around my stomach. I already considered him as a brother. As I was watching the movie I kept glaring at Seth from time to time. He gave all his attention to his phone. We were already about two hours into the movie and he hasn't looked up once. I rolled my eyes and I looked at the movie. I noticed in the corner of my eye that he had gotten up. I breathed heavy and Roman hold got a bit tighter. I guess he was trying to tell me to relax. I sighed and Seth walked to the door. "Seth where ya going the movie isn't over yet" He looked at me and smiled. "I'm gonna go for a walk.." I tensed up. 'Oh well can i come?" I said looking at him curiously. He looked away. "I..I want to go alone.." he said putting his hand on the door. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever you do whatever the hell you want" I looked back at the movie.

  He was still standing there but I didn't look at him. "Now what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" he said dropping his hand from the doorknob. "He's looking for a fight isn't he?" I thought in my mind as I glared at him. I pulled Romans arm off my stomach and I walked to Seth and I looked up at him. "You wanted me and now ya got me and now you re saying you don't want to spend time with me..I mean you didn't even watch the movie you were on your phone the whole damn time...i mean what is so important that you cant spend time with me" I crossed my arms and he just stared down at me. "Oh hell this is fun" I thought in my head. He rolled his eyes. "Oh you think I'm cheating on you or something ..come on AJ we just started dating." I scoffed and I chuckled harshly at him. "I never said a thing bout you cheating on me." He looked away. "I mean is there something you're not telling me Seth?" He stood silent. His phone went off and I noticed he was clutching on to it. I glared at him and down at his phone. I crossed my arms. "I'm not gonna check the phone now..I will wait for a better time" I huffed. he rolled his eyes. "You're so stupid AJ you think I'm gonna have to spend every minute with you! i told you I didn't want to watch the stupid movie" I balled my fist. I rolled my eyes. "See! You are so putting words in my mouth because I didn't say anything about you spending very minute of the day with me Seth!" He shook his head and shoved me off. "I know you were thinking it AJ!" I scoffed and arched my eyebrow. "Oh! and now you know whats going in my head?!" I leaned my head to the side clenching my fist giving him my crazy look. He chuckled. "Be a good girl and shut up and watch your little kid movie." I glared up at him and he turned around and he opened the door.  I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and gave me a look of annoyance. I bitch slapped him across the face and I smiled.

  He glared at me while holding his face. I smiled and he walked out the door slamming the door behind him. I walked back into the room and i sat right on the bed laughing. Roman looked at me laughing and he gave me a thumbs up. "How do you feel AJ?" Dean asked looking at me. I sighed happily and I leaned against the pillow. "Oh I feel damn well perfect anything to get to Seth and I just hope he does something tomorrow to mess with me ..its gonna go down!" i said dramatically. Roman started laughing and Dean went over and sat next to me and he kissed my cheek. "Hey now! dont be all over two tones girlfriend!" Roman said chuckling. Dean gave him the middle finger and we all laughed and he pecked my lips. I smiled and I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After a few minutes i walk out and i jump on the bed getting undernteath the covers. "Im gonna get some rest ill see you guys in the morning!" I said. "Good night spidermonkey!" Roman and Dean said together. I laughed and snuggled up to the pillow and I closed my eyes as the lights went out. All I could hear was the Tv going on. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

  The next morning I woke up to someones arm around me. I turned my head and I rolled my eyes because it was Seth. I huffed silently and I took his arm off of me and I got up. I stretched and I saw that Roman was sitting on the couch wide awake and Dean was still sleeping. He looked so adorable as usual. I waved to Roman."Morning Romes" I said smiling softly. He smiled back. "Morning Spidermonkey!" i chuckled and I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and I felt revived. I walked out the bathroom and Roman was standing up. "Hey want to go get some breakfast before we leave today?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah sure just let me get ready" He nodded and sat back down on the couch. "Well close your eyes!" i giggled."he pouted and put his hands over his eyes. I took off my shirt and pants and I put on some baby blue skinny jeans, a white v-neck t shirt, and baby blue converse. "Alright you can look now" I said giggling and putting my hair in a pony tail.

  He smiled and stood up. He looked at my outfit and chuckled. "You look like the sky." I arched my eyebrow at him and felt confused as ever. He laughed. "I mean the pants and the sneakers..they are the sky and the shirt is the clouds" I laughed and nodded."Gotcha Romes" I smiled and we walked out the room. I stopped and smiled and Roman looked at me. "You sure its a good idea to leave the two of them in there alone" He chuckled and he put his around me and we walked down to the elevator. "Oh! they will be fine!!" I chuckled and we went into the elevator and we went into the lobby. "Well I know you don't want to go to the diner becausee of that waitress so want to go to Dunkin Donuts?" I nodded. "Sounds good lets go!" He chuckled and we walked outside and we got inside his rental. I smiled and he started driving. I looked at Romans tattoos and it just looked really cool and i just kept staring. "See something you like?" Roman chuckled. I smirked up at him  and nodded. "Like the tattoos" He nodded and smiled. "Well thank you AJ" He smiled and we parked up in Dunkin Donuts.

  We walked inside and we went to the counter. I order a sausage,egg,and cheese on a croissant and a french vanilla coolata. Roman ordered two of the same thing I got but he just got regular coffee. We got our food and we sat down at a table. I sighed of relief. "You Ok?" he asked as he took a bite out of his sandwich. I nodded and drank some of my coolata and I breathed. "It just feels good to be away from Seth..I mean its obviously not a real relationship to and I know he cheated on me for sure..but I just feel that tension and I just want to get away.. I only wanted to agree because I didn't want him to hurt you or Dean or anyone else I care about?" I sighed again and I took a bite out my sandwich. I looked at Roman who smiled. "Aww you care about..im touched" He said while putting his hand on his heart and closing his eyes. I rolled my eyes and laughed.  "Well yeah because I already consider you as a big brother" He smiled. "Well I consider as a little sister or else I wouldn't of agreed to help you" I looked at him. "Yeah..I was actually shocked to hear that you actually would help..but why would you?" I looked at him curiously as I took a bite out my sandwich. He started on his second sandwich and he took a bite and took a sip of his coffee. "I did it because this has happened once before but it wasn't a diva at that time it was a girl we knew from back home. Dean had liked her and Seth was jealous of Dean because the girl was pretty and Seth claimed he would always get the pretty girls." I scoffed and drank my coolata and continued llistening. "So one day Seth took her to a park or something and he forced her to be his girlfriend.. same thing he did to you.. he threatened to hurt everyone she cared about. He did  it all just to get at Dean." 

  I sat there in complete shock. "Did she tell anyone?" He shook his head ."She kept quiet.." I arched my eyebrow. "So how did Dean find out" Roman pointed to himself. "He told me when we were actually close enough to tell each other stuff like that..but when he told me not to tell anyone..i had to break that promise and tell Dean...that girl was going through hell with him for months.." I almost choked on my drink. "Months?! are you serious?!' He nodded and sighed. "Of course Dean was mad at me but not as mad as he was with Seth.. He eneded beating the shit out of Seth..he just got tired of holding it in and the moment he saw her crying he just snapped and just beat him up." I shook my head and folded my hands. "After a while they were cool again..that only happened about one or two years ago... but we don't know whats going to happen this time" i put my head down and sighed. "It will be ok AJ because it wont last that long it will be over soon we just gotta keep acting like nothing is wrong and you got to keep messing with head so we can find a way to bring him down..you think you can do that?" I sat there and nodded. "Im AJ remember?" He chuckled. "Yeah the crazy one!" I glared up at him and crossed my arms. He got serious. "Sorry.." I giggled and I looked around and I saw Randy and Layla sitting there. I smiled and stood up. "Im gonna go say HI to Layla and then we can go okay?" He smiled and nodded.

  I walked over to layla and I covered her eyes with my hands. "Guess who?" I said. She tapped her chin. "Is it Catwoman?" I chuckled and I took my hands off and  I Hugged her. "Hey Randy" I said while hugging Layla. "Hey there AJ" He said smiling. "How is everything going?" Layla asked me. I sighed. "Crazy.. I know for sure he is cheating.. he is hooking up with that waitress at the Diner" Layla just shook her head. "Good thing this wont be up for much longer." Randy stated. I nodded and chuckled. "I kinda enjoy messing with his head and getting him  pissed off" Randy chuckled and shook his head. "I just cant wait until the day i can just beat his ass..he shouldnt do that to you" I nodded and crossed my arms. "Well I gotta go see you guys at the arena" I said as I hugged them both and went back to Roman. "Ok! Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and he got up and we walked out and went into his rental. We drove back to the arena. I counldn't wait to get to the arena and let my fun begin.