~Chapter 17~

After a while I woke up in a locker room. Seth was close to my face and I jumped. I rolled my eyes and I shoved his face out of mine and I sat up. I sighed and I looked up at Seth. He looked at me serious. It was only me and him in the locker room. Just great. I leaned back in the chair and I crossed my arms avoiding contact with him.

I hear him sigh and he sits next to me and I look away. "AJ...I'm sorry" I sat silently and I felt like I was going to cry as I thought of all the moments where he just manipulated me. I bit my lip to try and stop myself from crying. I sniffled and he pulled me into a hug. I just stayed still as he did. I didn't even hug him back. "Look AJ I'm done with this whole thing... Threatening to hurt people you care about... It's stupid.. I was just jealous of Dean..because you're so pretty and caring and you don't take crap from anyone ..I just wanted some of the fun I guess." I looked at him In complete shock. I never thought he would admit that to me. I just say there and looked at him. His face expression just looked sincere. I sighed. "I forgive you.." I said while kissing him softly on the lips. He smiled at me and he hugged me tightly. "So how are ya feeling" he said while rubbing my back. I didn't exactly trust him right now because he could still hurt Dean and Roman and my friends so I will secretly hold him against it. I put on a smile." Fine I guess just a bit of a headache... I'm gonna use the bathroom". I smiled while making sure my phone was in my pocket and I walked to the bathroom to text Dean. I closed the door and I texted Dean. "He admitted that he was jealous of you because you were messing with me and stuff and you liked me and what not and he wanted some of the fun and he said he won't hurt you or anyone that I care about but I don't really trust him so I'm still gonna hold it against him" I sent Dean that text and I sighed. A minute later he responded." Oh well ok then lol but it's still a good idea to hold it against him. If he is wanting a real relationship then just do it and if he screws up again just leave him and come to me!! I miss you spider monkey!!<3" I smiled and I blushed a bit. "Sounds good and I will and I miss you too Deany boy <3" I smiled and I sent it. "Ok see you later Spider monkey:)" he sent me. I smiled and I deleted the messages and I put my phone in my pocket and I flushed the toilets so it didn't seem suspicious. I washed my hands and I walked out. I saw Seth still sitting on the bench. I walked over to him and I sat in his lap and I laid my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back. I felt actually relaxed around him. I sighed of relaxation and he picked me up and he set me down. "I have a match now wanna come?" I smiled and nodded feeling a hint of comfort.Maybe things really were going to be ok. We walked out the locker room and we were holding hands. We walked to the place where they did there and we met up with Roman and Dean. I smiled weakly at them and I sat on the floor Indian style clutching on my title while they stretched. Their music started playing through out the arena and we all walked down the stairs. They climbed the barricade and I put the title on my shoulders and I climbed over the barricade and I stood ringside. It was Kane, Sheamus, and Christian. I glared at Kane and I huffed.

The bell rang and Kane and Seth went at it first. Kane punched Seth and I got closer to the ring. He picked Seth up and he threw him into the ropes and he kicked him in the face and he fell down. I stomped on the ground as Kane went for the pin. "Come on Seth!!!" I breathed hard and I walked around the ring. Kane was eyeing me and I gave a death glare. I crossed my arms with my title on my shoulder. Seth got up and he kicked Kane and then he jumped up and gave him a drop kick. I smiled deviously as Kane held his head in pain. Kane got up slowly and Seth shoved him through the ropes and his head was hanging out from the ropes. I glared at him and I walked up to Kane and I punched him hard in the face. I smirked as Seth dragged him out by his feet and he laid him in the ring. He gave him a few elbow smashes to the face and he stomped on his stomach and arms. I laughed deviously as Kane tried to get the tag and failed. Seth jumped on him and started punching him nonstop. I smiled and crossed my arms as he was unloading on him. I smiled and Seth went on the top rope and jumped off and gave him a knee to the face. I walked to the ring as he went for the pin. Kane kicked out at two and Seth began stomping on him again. Seth dragged Kane to the corner of the ring and he stood him up. He got up on the top rope again and he put Kane in a headlock and he flipped backwards sending Kane falling back wards on his head. They both laid there on the mat looking out of energy. I banged on the mat."Seth!!Get up!!!" He breathed hard and he crawled over to Dean he tagged him in.

Dean ran towards Kane who was trying to tag Sheamus. He grabbed Kane's leg and he tried to drag him into the middle of the ring. Kane turned his body and he took his other leg and kicked Dean in the face and he stumbled back while Kane made the tag. I stood there glaring at Kane and then Sheamus as he was stomping in Deans leg. Sheamus picked up Dean and gave him a heavy suplex. I sighed in frustration and I ran a hand through my hair grunting. Sheamus threw him into the turnbuckle and he planned to kick him in the face. He ran full speed at Dean and Dean got out the way before Sheamus kicked him. I sighed of relief as Sheamus's leg went over the top rope and he made a face in pain. I smirked at him.

Sheamus faced Dean and he went and gave him a clothesline which made Dean flip over. I pouted and I crossed my arms and I walked around the ring again. Sheamus had Dean down. He was getting ready to give him a brogue kick. I couldn't let that happen. Roman tried to get in the ring but the ref was stopping him. Once the refs back was turned I quickly got into the ring I hit Sheamus in the face with my title and I smacked him in the face and he went stumbling.

I slid out the ring instantly before the ref noticed anything.Dean got up and so did Sheamus. He tried to do the brogue kick but he missed. Dean got out the way just in time. Sheamus turned around and Dean jumped on him and he gave him a hurricanrana. He then picked up Sheamus over his shoulders and just slammed him into the mat. He tagged in Roman and he stood in the ring. Sheamus was getting up and he looked seriously confused. It made me giggle and I started clapping. Then Roman ran in and gave him a nasty spear. I made a face and I started laughing as he went for the pin and he won the match.

I jumped up in excitement and I climbed into the ring and I jumped on Roman and he hugged me and I laughed. They all put their hands in the air and I looked at them like I admired them. Then they put there fists together and their music played and I skipped around them smiling. They held their championships in the air while I held mine. I smiled as Christian and Kane helped Sheamus out the ring and we all left the ring and we went up the stairs. As we walked up the stairs we made it backstage. It was only Roman,Dean and I. I looked around. "Where's Seth?" They shrugged and I went back out and walked down the stairs a bit. Then I see him making out with some girl. Her hands were all over him. I rubbed my temples and I walked back up the stairs frustrated and I continued rubbing my temples as I shoved past Dean and Roman. "AJ what's wrong?" Dean said walking next to me and Roman on the other side. I was just so annoyed. I was actually going to give Seth a real chance. He just messed up again.

I'm gonna do what Dean said. If he messed up again I should dump him. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm not going to right to Dean after this. I'm just gonna stay away from them for a while. It might be a good thing to do. "Just leave me alone ok?" I said as I walked away from Dean and Roman. I felt like crying my eyes out. I just had this big lump in my throat. My stomach turned into a knot. I just felt seriously hurt. I just walked around the halls feeling angry and hurt but looked very serious. I heard foot steps behind me. "Hey babe" it was Seth. I ignored him and kept walking. "AJ what's wrong?" I stopped walking and I looked up at him. "If you have been thinking about what I did in the past I'm sorry baby" I looked up at him and nodded. "It's ok Seth it's in the past we need to move on" he looked at me and smiled. "Well I'm glad to hear that baby this will be good for us to just have a good relationship" He said as he pulled me into a hug. I stood very stiff.

I didn't hug back. "Maybe you don't understand.. I need to move on..from you ..You manipulated me.. You hurt me .. And you kissed some random girl.. You cheat on me.. You screw my matches" I pulled his arms off me. "We're done" I said walking off leaving him dumbfounded.

(Comments?Votes?Something? Lol)