~Chapter 9~

Layla and I walked out the hotel room togehter. I just had a spark of energy. I started dancing down the halls. Layla was laughing and she joined me. We skipped all the way down to the elevator and we pressed the down button. We were just jumping up and down waiting for the elevator. People were walking past us like we were crazy. We just shrugged and we hopped in the elevator. We smiled and we started mocking Dolph and we did the Ziggle Wiggle in the elevator. We didnt like him much anymore because of his attitude but you got to admit he does what he does and hes good wether he wins or not he still tries. We laughed. "We should do that again when we get to the bowling alley like everytime we make a strike or a good score we do that!!" Layla stared at me and then she started laughing. "We totally should!!" She exclaimed and i just laughed. We walked out the elevator and we met up with John,Zack,Randy,Cody,Phil,Natalya,and Alicia Foxx. I smiled and we all went in to two cabs and we drove to the bowling alley. It was Layla,Natalya,Alicia and I. Layla and I told them how we were just dancing in the hall going down to the elevator. we all start laughing. Layla told the girls our idea on when we get a good score or at least a strike we would do the Ziggle Wiggle. Natlaya nodded and Alicia just laughed. "Im totally recording that!!" Alicia exclaimed. I laughed and we arrived to the  bowling alley and we paid the taxi driver and we went to the bowling alley meeting up with the boys. We got to the counter and we paid to bowl. I smiled and we rushed over and started bowling. I went up first. It was me against Phil. I gave a look and I giggled. He made a shocked look and I laughed. He bowled first. He got about half the pins down. I laughed and I took turn and I knocked down all the pins except for one. I turned to Layla who nodded and I put my hands up in the air and I circled my hips doing the Ziggle Wiggle. They were all laughing and I laughed as well.  It was Laylas turn and she was up against Randy. She blew a kiss to him and he smiled. The guys went AWW and the girls went EWWWW. We all started laughing. They took there turns and Randy got the most points and he did the Ziggle Wiggle. My mouth fell open and Phil and John laughed at my expression. Randy was the last person I would expect to do that. Layla fell on the floor laughing. She crawled over to me laughing and it was Natalyas turn and she was up against ack. They gave each other fierce looks which made me giggle. They both had the same score and I looked at both of them and I laughed. They put there hands up and did the Ziggle Wiggle together. Layla and I clashed into each other laughing. I almost cried. Phil and Cody were on the floor laughing his head off. That was too funny. Alicia was up against Cody. Alicia gave him a look and Cody just played with his mustache and she laughed.  They went and Alicia got the better score. Alicia put her hands up and did the Ziggle Wiggle and Cody did the walk of shame. Natlaya chuckled. John went up. We realized that it was un even. I got up and I filled in for Kaitlyn. I flexed my muscles while John did "You Cant See ME!" I chuckled and  still got a higer score then him. I did the Ziggle once again. I smiled and laughed.After a few more games. We all decided to do the Ziggle Wiggle and we had someone record and take pictures of us doing. I sent it to all their phones and I posted it on twitter tagging Dolph in it. I chuckled and I looked up. "You guys wanna go get some pizza?" John asked. We all nodded and we headed into the cabs we headed to the closets pizzaria. I had a blast tonight and I didnt even think about Dean once tonight. I just had fun with my friends. Exactly how i was suppoed to. I smiled to my self and we got to the Pizzaria and we went inside. We sat at a big table and We order a big pizza pie. Plates were set down in front of all of us. I smiled and i relaxed. The pizza came and we all dug in. Phil was sitting next to me and he poked my side and i jumped. I looked at him and he was laughing and I smacked his arm hard. He pouted and rubbed his arm but still at his pizza. I rolled my eys. "Animal" Layla and Rabdy chuckled at my comment"Hey! you made out with that animal once!" John stated. I glared up at him and he put his head down eating his pizza. Natalyla laughed. After a while we all finished and paid for the pizza. We all went back to the hotel. We all said our goodbyes and Layla and I went up to our hotel rooms. We plopped down on our beds. I laughed as I felt exhausted. "Well tonight was fun!" i exlcaimed while sitting up. Layla sat up as well."it sure was we Ziggled Wiggled our asses of tonight!" i chuckled."Ya know..I dont even feel like getting up to change right now' Layla laughed."Do it tomorrow morning we got another free day!" i chuckled and nodded and my eyes just kept closing and opening. I got under the covers. "Night Night Lay" I heard giggling and then i just fell asleep. Yet another night of dreaming about Dean.