Chapter 14

Guess what's finally here! I've actually been moving states from Melbourne to Sydney so uhm I think that's actually a valid excuse for not updating haha I know it's been months but hope you enjoy! 

Alex x 

___________________________________

"I can't believe you guys are playing to such massive crowds now." I breathed, looking up at the looming stadium as our cab pulled up to the front. 

"Yeah, it was pretty surreal at first, I'm still not really use to it," said Luke as he opened the door and held out his hand to help me out. "Hmm, quite the gentleman you are Mr Hemmings," I mused, grinning to myself. 

"Oi! I can be gentlemanly too!" yelled Michael from across the carpark. 

"That's not even a word Mike!" I laughed when he pouted and stuck his tongue out at me. 

The security gestured for us to get inside quickly, before any fans realised that we had arrived. The inside of the stadium look just as amazing as the outside. Actually, it was more like an arena, with sloped seating as far as the eye could see, and a huge circular stage in the middle, presumably where the boys were playing. 

"You like?" asked Calum, coming up behind me, and making me jump.

"Yeah. It's really something huh?"

He nodded and took my hand, leading me down the corridor that the other boys had gone down. We entered a room marked '5SOS Change Rooms.' Opposite was One Directions room. I chuckled to myself, thinking about how many girls would kill to get a peek behind those doors. I guess I was expecting these change rooms to be just as fancy as the arena, but they were just normal rooms, with a couch and some tables with mirrors so that the boys could beautify themselves.  

"What time do you guys go on?" I asked as I plonked myself down on the couch next to Ash. 

"Seven-thirty," he replied, "But we have soundcheck in ten minutes and that usually takes awhile."

"You can come watch the soundcheck if you like," suggested Mike while he clicked open his guitar case. 

"Yeah, sounds good! I'll watch from the very back to make sure people with those seats can still hear you loud and clear." They grinned and shook their heads, but said nothing. 

*****************

"Okay, so just a heads up that there's about twenty fans that buy the soundcheck tickets so they'll be at the front, but if you sit at the back you won't have to worry about dealing with them," said Cal as we walked back to the arena. 

"That's fine, that's fine! Wow, they must have paid a truckload for those tickets."

"Yep! No idea how people could afford them at all to be honest," he laughed quietly. 

The boys headed towards the stage, and I went for the back row, putting my feet up on the chair infront of me and wriggling around to make myself comfortable. 

"There's a no feet on the seats rule Miss, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave." came a stern voice from behind me. 

"Oh come on-" I turned around about to protest only to be met with grinning face of Harry Syles. I faced forward again, crossing my arms and deciding to ignore him. 

"Come on Ali, it was just a joke!" 

"Yeah yeah," I mumbled, blushing with embarresment. 

"Hey you know what?" He began, sitting down beside me. 

"Mmm?" I said, not really paying attention. 

"If you want to, I have these second row tickets to tonights show, and I was going to give them to some fans with really crappy seats, but I can't go outside without getting recognised. Do you want to pick some worthy candidates for me?" He waggled his eyebrows and held up four tickets. 

Snatching them away I smiled and nodded. This ought to be fun I thought. 

Comment Rate & Fan! 

Copyright alex21bee 2013