Chapter 11

A/N: Hey everybody!

So I'm actually updating rather on time! It would be awesome if you guys could fan and vote and just tell all your friends about this story because it might give me slightly more motivation to write chapters faster. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Alex xx

Ps- The guy in the photo is what Jack looks like 

__________________________________________

'Cal?' There was a muffled groan from the other end of the phone line. 'Hmm?' came a sleepy voice. 'Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up! What are you even doing a sleep still? It's 5pm!' Suddenly I was all embarrassed, even though I shouldn't be. Thank god he couldn't see my face. 'Oh no, it's ok,' he mumbled, 'What did you want to talk about?' 

'Oh well, I've made my decision.' I said quietly. I could hear him sit up in bed, 'Yeah! And?' He replied excitedly. 

'I'll go,' I breathed, not believing that I was agreeing to this. 

'What did you say? You have to speak louder,' came the voice from the other end. 

'I said I'll do it, I'll tour with you.' This time my voice was a bit more confident and sure of my self. 

'Oh my god, yes! I knew you would come!' he sounded relieved, and happy. 'Ah well, don't get too excited, it won't be all fun and games; I mean, I still have to fit study time in.' He laughed, 'Sure sure, of course always worrying about grades.' he teased. 'Hey! Those grades determine my future!' I retaliated, trying not to grin too much. 

------------

'So that's it? You're leaving now?' 

My best friend Jack and I were sitting on the beach. It was evening and the sunset had stained brilliant colours on the horizon. He was staring angrily out at the calm sea and the tension couldn't have been greater. 'Look, I know it's sudden but apart from mum, you're the first one I told.' 

'Yeah, you have no other friends to tell.' he muttered under his breath. 

'Excuse me?' I exlaimed in shock, turning to look at him. 'Well, it's true after all, you don't have any friends.' He looked pained when he was speaking, like he was regretting every word coming out of his mouth. 

'You don't mean that.' I stated, hurt clearly evident in my tone. 'You can't get over the fact that I can do things without you. Well, news flash buddy, I can and I will. There's nothing in this town that I care about anyway.' I got up and brushed the sand off my clothes before storming away, fuming. 

I didn't dare look back, incase I started crying. Jack was just being a dick, we had been best friends since grade five. Who needs him anyway? I have new friends now. 

Comment, Rate & Fan for faster updates! :)

Copyright alex21bee 2013