Chapter 16

Hey guys! Okay for this next chapter I thought about putting in the concert but really it would just be like and they were amazing and they smiled out at the audience blah blah boringness. So skipping ahead we are now after the show! (Filler chapter sorry)

Love always, 

Alex x 

----------------------

How g9 was that?! omG AHH!

I smiled to myself reading the text from Sophia, happy that she had enjoyed it so much. Come to think of it, I really liked it too. 

Was pretty cool! How about we meet for food somewhere? x

Sounds good, did you have anywhere in mind?

Umm, come round the back area and I'll meet you there, then we'll find something x

I'm not going to be girl raped am I? Or like kidnapped and forced into prostitution...

Dw, it's just less crowded and I'll find you easier :)

Okay, see you in five then x

'Hey guys! I'm meeting up with a fan of yours that I gave the tickets to, see you a bit later at the hotel?' I said generally to the room of people. They nodded in agreement. 

'Oh, Niall, are you too tired to join me? She kinda loves you but I guess if you don't want to be deafened by screaming...' I said gingerly, not knowing how the guys dealt with fans usually. 

'Yeah sure! Let me just change my shirt and I'll be right with you.' 

'Mmkay, meet us at the back,' I added just before I shut the door. 

I spotted Sophia standing against a wall near the door, furiously typing away on her phone. I called out her name and she looked up and grinned. 

'Oh. My. God. That was the best night of my life!' she exclaimed happily. 'Look, I got this really great photo of Harry dancing and this group shot that's actually focused and omg I got this perfect one of Niall looking like an absolute angel' She spoke double time, swiping through her hundereds of photos that she had taken on her phone. 

'Awh, you think I'm an angel? Thankyou!' came a energetic voice from next to me. 

'Wait what do you- Lissa. Niall Horan is standing next to you. I do not think you realise the seriousness of this situation. Niall Horan. He is standing next to you. OMG' Her little freak out was really quite cute to watch because she wasn't jumping around and screaming like most people would but rather grinning like an idiot and speaking very quickly. 

'You know,' she turned to face me, 'if you warned me I was going to meet my idol after the concert I could have at least bought some deodorant or something!' 

Niall burst into laughter, 'Well Lissa, at least she's not screaming in my ear'

'He said your name. Niall said your name.' Sophia still stood there stunned. 'Wait, how does he even know your name?!' 

'Okay so you know how I gave you those tickets? Well Harry actually gave them to me to give to a fan that I thought deserved them. And as for me knowing them, well... ah I'm kinda going to start supporting them soon.' I smiled sheepishly. 

'You're opening for One Direction?! And this didn't think to cross your mind woman!' 

'You never asked' I replied teasingly. 

She hit my forearm and did a cute little frown. 'Okay, well seeing Niall's here, I guess we want Nandos? Unless that was a false fact and you actually hate it meaning that my whole life has been a complete lie.' 

'No no I love Nandos! Come on, I know one not too far from here,' he said, linking arms with both of us and leading us out onto the street. 

Comment, Rate & Fan!