Chapter One

A/N: That's Alissa ---------->

'@agent_lissa: You coming to the show today?" I read the new tweet that had appeared in my mentions box. Clicking reply I typed, '@Calum5SOS: Going to be 10 mins late, but I won't miss your set, c u soon!' After hitting send, I opened a new tab and reblogged a couple of You Me At Six photos before returning to twitter and refereshing the page. '@agent_lissa: yayayay! see you soon then x' I smiled and favourited the tweet to let him know I had seen it and then shut the lid of my laptop. 'Lissa! Lunch is ready!' yelled Mum from downstairs. "Coming!" I replied as I sprung from my bed. 

___________________________________________________________________

"So Mum, do you think you could drop me off at Metro Theatre at five today?" I asked, giving her puppy dog eyes as we ate. She glanced up from the book she was reading and gave me 'the look.' The look is something only mums can do. It's a mixture of distaste and overprotectivness and is often used when I want to do something she doesn't approve of. "Is  it those boys again?" She asked me. I sighed, yeah, I'd seen 5SOS too many times to count. "Yup" I answered. "Well, I start work at five so I can drop you off at four thirty and Dad will come and pick you up later." "Thanks Mum!" I grinned and stabbed a piece of broccoli on my plate. She just rolled her eyes and looked back down at her book. 

Copyright alex21bee 2012