Chapter 5

Well, tell me when we get there.  *goes to cabin*

*NEXT MORNING*

*wakes up groggily and walks out of the cabin onto the deck*   ARE WE THERE YET?!?!

James: No.

UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I'm soooooooooooo borrrrrred!  There is nothing to do.  THE OTTER ISN'T WORKING!  WE NEVER COME UP WITH GOOD IDEAS ON THE OTTER!

James: What are you doing?

I'm doing whatever the heck I want to do.  OKAY!  Gosh.

I have an idea!  *walks up to barrel and planks*  Oh yea, that's how you do it.

James: What are you doing?

*gets up*  What are you doing?

James:  I asked first!

I asked second!

James: What's so special about that?

*as if so obvious*  First is the worst, second is the best.  Duh.

*James walks away*  Well then.  *starts talking to random crew*

*sees a familiar crew member walking by* 

*he starts talking to himself about aristocracy*  SILENCE!  *he turns around*  Hey Fitzy how's life?

FItzy:  Do I know you?

Psh you wish.  But I know you.  You have the time thingy and I need it.

Fitzy:  Why would you want it, it doesn't work anyway?

I could ask you the same question.  Why do YOU want it?

Fitzy:  *shrugs*  Sentimental values I guess.

Sentimental values?  *says sarcastically*  Really?  Are you serious?  You almost got killed because of that thing and you want to keep it?

Fitzy:  This THING saved my life!  Of course I'm going to keep it.

Well it also saved JACK SPARROW'S life!  So does your dear cousin know that bit, and the part of you failing to kill Jack AND his father?

Fitzy:  No. *sounds defeated*

No.  So would you like me to tell him?  *says with a wicked smirk on my face*

Fitzy:  NO NO DON'T *whispers*  he knows nothing about me being a spy, so don't tell him please!

Fine.  I won't tell him as long as you give me the timekeeper thing.

Fitzy:  JUST DON"T TELL HIM.  *hands it over*  Sigh.

*smiles* Thank ye.  Oh and Fitzy!  You need a hug.  *hugs*  are you better now? 

Fitzy: *rolls eyes and walks away*

I'll take that as a yes.