Chapter 10

*still rolling around on the floor*

*a young crew member walks up to me*

Young guy:  What are you doing?

Why must everyone ask that?  I'm rolling on the floor, what does it look like?  *stops rolling*

Young guy:  I see.  *keeps watching* Hmmmm.  I like you!  What's your name?

My name is Rianna, and you?

Young guy:  I go by Mike.

Mike, hmm that's a nice name.  And last?

Mike:  Sparrow.

Wait a nose pickin second here.  Sparrow, you say.  What are you like Jack's son or something?  Psh, ha ha.

Mike:  Yes actually.

Oh, I'm in the wrong here.  I suck.  Well I guess my last name is Barbossa, considering Hector is supposedly my father.

Mike:  Well then, just to tick our parents off at each other.  Wanna be friends?  *offers hand shake*

*shakes hand*  Friends.  What do you know about sea turtles?  *locks arms and walks away*

Mike:  *laughs*  I know enough.

Good for you.  *pats on back*

***Meanwhile on the Pearl***

Barbossa:  I see ye've neglected to properly take care of me ship.

Jack:  What, this?  *points to huge hole in the wall*  This is ventilating, to clear out the stench of the previous occupant.  I'm thinking about putting in French doors actually, I like a bit of cross breeze.  *smirks*

*Barbossa glares*

*Gibbs comes in*

Gibbs:  I hope you two are aware that your children are "hanging"  as they call it.

Jack:  Uh no I am not aware of that....

Barbossa:  Rianna should know better than to consult with a Sparrow.

Gibbs:  *shrugs*  Well apparently not.

*Jack and Barbossa run up to deck, racing to get up there*