Chapter 31

*Next Day*

I know what we're going to do today!

Mike:  And what would that be?

*smirks*  We're, that is, You, Me, James, Jack, Cathy, William, Elizabeth, and Barbossa are going to plot a coup d'eta, to overthrow the British Empire.  Yes I realise that this is a very stupid thing to do, but the British Empire is taking over too much land and this can only lead to conflict.  Which,might I add, it will.  Therefore, my plan of action is to take over the East India Trading Company FIRST.  So we can have a bigger fleet. 

Jack:  That is a death sentence.

We're immortal so why should it even matter?

Jack:  Oh.  Right.  Go on.

I will.  Okay so this time we can make sure Becket IS dead and take over his fleet since I'm pretty sure he is the Leader of it all.  Maybe...  AND I am almost positive that that, sexy, hot, red streaked haired Scabior is part of the Black Guard.

Barbossa:  I think ye be right.  He does seem that type and he has a red piece of fabric tied around his arm, that could mean he is of higher ranking.

Exactly, that just proves my point even more.  SO, we need to "take care of" Scabior and Becket.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*Later that day*

*while Rianna is being awesome and plotting her strategies and whatnot, Jack is having an intelligent conversation with Gibbs*

Jack:  You know that... women, Cathy.

Gibbs:  Yes, I do recall you making out with her in a corner.

Jack:  Yes well I have been having these..... starrings...... I guess you could call them.

Gibbs:  Starrings?  You mean feelings.

Jack:  No, not quite all the way to feelings but...... alright FEELINGS, damn you.

Gibbs:  *smirks*

*Back in the chart room where the important crap is going on*

*While sitting in a swirly chair in the middle of the room with my head resting on my arm and everyone else surrounding me*  We need to think of a PLAN!

Mike:  I HAVE AN IDEA!!

Please, share.

Mike:  Well, if we just have a small group of people go in there, then they can assassinate the people that need be assassinated.

AND....

Mike:  That's all I got.

*face palm*

ANYBODY ELSE HAVE A PLAN?

*everyone grunts with a mumble of "no" and they shake their heads*

*rolls eyes*

We'll just have to improvise then.

James:  SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN.  Well kinda.

*Next day*

WAKEY WAKEY YOU BLOOMIN COCKROACHES!  TODAY'S THE DAY WE PUT OUR PLAN INTO ACTION!  Mwahahahahahaha.

*Cathy walks up to me*

Hey Cathy.

Cathy:  It's CATHERINE for God's sake it's CATH-ER-INE!  DO I HAVE TO SOUND IT OUT FOR YOU???

Soooo, why did you walk over here.

Cathy:  I need to talk to you about..... girl stuff.

*darts eyes around*

What... KIND.... of girl stuff.

Cathy:  Well, you know me and uh, Jack, kinda have a THING going.  And I originally didn't plan on this happening.  But you know I may have been having.... Starrings.

Oh god.

*face palm*

What you REALLY mean, CATHY, is feelings.

Cathy:  It's not all the way to feelings really, it's more like...... ALRIGHT IT'S BLOODY FEELINGS!  Damn you.

*smirks*

ALRIGHT EVERYONE! 

*walks up to the helm*

WE ARE HEADING TO PADRES DEL FUEGO, OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED.  BECAUSE I HEAR THAT THE EITC AND THE BLACK GUARD HAVE A POST THERE.

Random crew member:  But it's FIREY there.

Oh freakin NO!  The poor wittle baby is scarwed of a wittle fior.  OH NO!  It's the end of the freakin WORLD!

Elizabeth:  Actually, research shows that it may be the cause of the end of the world since it IS an active volcano.

Shut up ELIZABETH!  Nobody asked for your consult.

William:  I am so madly in love with you Elizabeth.

Elizabeth:  And I to you Will. 

*they start making out*

Oh my GAWD.

Barbossa:  Get yeself a room!

Ah well, if you can't beat em, join em.

*I make out with James, Jack makes out with Cathy and some people don't make out with anybody*

Mike:  I feel depressed.  Imma make myself a sammich.  Num num num num.

*Mike walks away from the scene*