Chapter 27

*Next Day*

*I walk up to Cathy who is crying in the same corner that she kissed Jack in*

*shudders at the thought*

What's goin on.

Cathy:  *while sobbing*  Well for one, *she puts up her index finger*  Jack and I kissed.  Then he freakin said that his only love was the sea and all that crapola.  And two, *puts up individual middle finger*  YOU LET RONNIE GO BACK TO THE FUTURE!

*looks at her middle finger*

Now that's just uncalled for.  AND for your information, I had to take Ronnie back.  If I didn't then you can only imagine what sort of crap would happen.  Like he wouldn't write any more songs and record them.  OUR FUTURE SELVES WOULD BE SCREWED.  But lucky me, I took him back and he's immortal, so he can do that FOREVER!  Too bad I couldn't save the Beatles.  *starts talking mainly to self but Cathy is still paying attention*  What am I talking about?  Of course I can, I'M RIANNA.

Cathy:  SHUT UP and just leave me to my misery.  *curls up in the fiedle position and sucks thumb while whimpering*

*rolls eyes and walks away*

James:  What was that about?

Well,  when I walked over there to find out why Cathy was crying, she told me that Jack doesn't love her and she told me that she was also mad about me taking Ronnie back to the future.

*James glares at the memory of RONNIE*

Then she flipped me the bird.  :|  

James:  *looks at me as if considering something*  Yes.  That's terrible*  *looks again at my lips then kisses me and of course I kiss back*

*This one was longer than Ronnie's, it was about 1 minute*

James:  *steps back out of breath*  Sorry,  I just, I wanted to be the last one to kiss you.

*smiles*  That was... awesome.  And sweet. *kisses on cheek then walks away*

Mike:  *watching everything unnoticed, in the crows's nest*  I have lost this battle.  And I'm officially in the friend zone.  :(    So sad.

*lays on bed and stares at the ceiling*

I need to start being serious about my relationship.  But I can't get married!  I've only dated like 5 guys in the past plus these two.  Before I settle down, I want to see more of the world.  Hmm.  I know what I have to do.  *stands up and marches outside*

CHANGE OF PLANS EVERYBODY!  WE'RE GOING TO PORT ROYA-  *thinks:  wait am I even allowed there anymore?  Imma go with YES!*  YEA!  WE ARE GOING TO PORT ROYAL!

*everybody sighs a let down sigh*

GET OVER IT YA STINKIN BILGE RATS!

Barbossa:  THAT'S MY GIRL!

Yes it is, I'm sick and tired of having everybody just lay around.

Jack:  *while walking by*  Join the club.

*grabs his arm*  YOU, my dear, dear friend, NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO CATHY!

Jack:  It's Catherine, and why should I do that.

BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!

Jack:  *sighs and walks away mumbling*  Stupid Commodore, telling me what to do,  bla bla bla.

I HEARD THAT!

Jack:  *waves hand dismissively* WHATEVER!

*walks to James* 

I have to tell you something James, I don't want to hurt your feelings, which is why I'm telling you this.  Anyway,  the reason I'm going to Port Royal is-

Elizabeth:  *runs by*  BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DO THINGS!

Would you-  GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE ELIZABETH!  Anyway, again, I'm going there cause I need to see the world, and before I settle down I would like to meet other people. 

James:  I understand just don't do anything you'll regret mkay?  I'm just watching out for you.

Oh PUH LEAZ!  It's not like I'm gonna date Beckett or anything.  *walks away*

*to self*  Or will I?  DUN DUN DUUUUUN!