Chapter 34

Ok alright well screw this, I'm not gonna spend all day standing here waiting for the precise moment for something to catch on fire. 

*points wand at the fort* 

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

James:  Isn't this a little danger-

NOPE!  INCENDIO!!!!

*the fort burst into flames and Jack, Barbossa, Peeta and I are cracking up laughing while James is starring at the fort looking worried*

Oh Jamie Poo what's got your tight pants in a wad.

James:  I think Fitzy was in there.

Oh whatever, he can't be in there.  The last time I saw him was in Port Royal or something.

James:  Yes and he told me that he was joining the Black Guard.

DID NOT!

James:  Did so! AND he also told me that he was a spy.

WHAT!  He told ME that you weren't supposed to find that out.

James:  He DID?!?!?!

Mhmm, that's how I conned him out of that time watch thing a ma gigger.

*we get interrupted by screaming (a high pitched girly scream)  and see Fitzwilliam running for his life out of the fort*

Oh.  My.  God.

HOW in the WORLD did he get out of THAT!?!?!

James:  Who knows.....

Jack:  Dear GOD boy, FITZY?  Is that you?

Fitzy:  Oh no.  Not you, Jack.  I thought I saw the last of you twenty or so years ago.

Jack:  You must be disappointed.

Fitzy:  Very.

Well, *starts walking away from the explosion fire thing of the fort and you can see the fire in the background and i look so cool with everything on fire*  Speaking of FIRE, Cathy....

Cathy:  It's CATHERINE.  FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRECRACKERS  FIRE FIRECRACKERS!  OMG FIRECRACKERS!!!!!

Haha, yes.  Anyway I was thinking that we could just forget dealing with the EITC and just do something FUN.  We can deal with them later.  WE CAN GO TO THE FUTURE!

Jack:  *looks off in the distance*  FUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.

Yea..... future.

Well I say we go to the future.

Or.

*After taking over the EITC and getting the seas back to how they should be and "taking care of"  King George we return back to the Caribbean, and are partaying it up*

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

Hey guys what about going to the future now.

Everyone:  YESHHHH!

Awesome, ok so everybody touch each other somewhere cause we're gonna apparate and I don't want anyone getting splinched.

Cathy:  EWWWWWWWW.

What the splinching?

Cathy:  No, the touching.

*rolls eyes*

Ok so everyone got somebody to hold onto?

*There's a low rumble of yes's and sure's and one HELL YEAH from Peeta since he has my leg for some reason*

APARATION!!!!!!!

Everyone:  Ahhhhh magic....

*We arrive somewhere in Oregon*

Peeta:  Why are we in OREGON?

I...... DON'T KNOW.

*we're in the middle of the street about to get hit by a car*

James:  What's tha-

GET OUT OF THE WAY EVERYONE!

*everyone runs to the sidewalk*

*facepalm*

Fitzy:  Why am I even still with you guys.

Jack:  Because you have a boring life and came to us just to have fun.

Fitzy:  Nuh uh.

SHUT UP!

Hey, let's ask this girl what to do.

*walks to a girl walking on the sidewalk starring at us sort of smiling.  She has brown hair and has a piratey feel about her*

Seems nice. yes imma talk to you.

Girl:  Oh... kay.

Well, we just came from the past.   My name is Rianna I'll be your tour guide for this weird little introduction to my... uh.... friends.

Girl:  Uhhhhhhh.... alright.

Firstly, what's your name?

Girl:  Rebecca, or Becca if you like.

ALRIGHT abreviations whooo.  See Cathy, she don't mind them.

Well whatever, *points to each person as I go*  that's Jack.  That's Barbossa.  My father....  *her eyes light up at his name*  Yes?  is there a problem?

Becca:  *points at Barbossa*  So that's THE Hector Barbossa?  Ahhhhhhhahhhahhhahhhhh *a weird noise comes out of her mouth*

You alright? 

Becca:  *nods*  I am now.  :D

*introduces everyone else while she just stares at my dad*

OK!  You are starting to creep me out just say what's on your mind.

Becca:  I THINK YOUR DAD IS SEXY!  *her hand clamps over her mouth, eyes wide*

*rolls eyes*  Don't we all....

Barbossa:  What did I miss? 

*Jack the monkey comes over and hops on Becca's shoulder*

*Becca faints and Barbossa catches her*

*walks away*

How cliche.  :\