XXXIV: Kiba's Naughty Princess

QOTC: Neji: You're the secret weapon, pinky. There's no way Sasuke's going to be effective with you making kissy faces at him.

Sakura:Do you want me to smack you?

*****************************************************

Chapter 34: Kiba's Naughty Princess

"Take off your shirt."

Sakura was holding a face towel on one hand, the other one holding a bucket.

It was an hour later after all of them have decided to settle things up. He and Konoha weren't really in terms, the way the boys stare at him with sapping looks, as if their hands were easily attached to Kunais whenever Sakura turned.

With an obvious grunt he zipped his shirt off and threw it into the bed next to her.

There was a pricking pain that hit him in the chest, as he groaned, and made a howling sound. Sakura was in panic she wanted to fan him using her hands, because glaring at him simply makes her lose focus and now she couldn't make the pain go away.

The pinkette had encouraged him to lay down at bed, while she was squeezing the towel and sat to his side. He let her placed it above his forehead, and watched as the world spun around him like shooting stars catching up to him—making him fall asleep. He knew this feeling before, when she struggled to extract the poison out of his body. She must have injected something to keep him still.

Sakura now placed her hands to his chest, green Chakra flowing cooly, like the freezing of ice. "Don't move," she said, and Sasuke smiled. He could read his girlfriend's thoughts like an open book, and that part of her enjoyed watching him like this. Peaceful and tranquil, almost as if he didn't want to get out of bed.

Sasuke stared at her. Then finally he decided to do something.

Slowly, as the raven-haired boy observed her, he leaned closer and pulled his lips into hers, kissing her softly.

He moaned in pleasure as he felt Sakura smile beyond that heavenly miment. "Easy," she said. Sasuke didn't hesitate as he kissed her again, this time it was full in gentle manner, as if thanking her for everything.

When he pulled away, Sakura wondered how everything felt magic for a short matter of time.

Blinking her eyes, she watched as Sasuke's cuts slowly enclose on their own.

✞ Եհҽ ղҽ×Ե մϲհíհɑ ✞

KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FALLING FOR

Downstairs, Wakana was indian-sitting at the grey tattered velour couch. She was playing with Kakashi's black phone like an alien. "What's this for?" She asked, pinching the silver-haired using an elbow.

Kakashi was seated next to her, his eyes fixed on the Shogi board he and Shino were having. "The green button is to answer, and the red one is used to deliver a voicemail. Which is when you're trying to avoid someone." He said without looking, although he was really having a tough time battling the unsociable insect wielder. "It looks like you're out of your move." Said Shino.

Chiruka raided every counters in need of a bloodbag. Her hair, dangling down her waist, was highlighted in deep red and was gorgeous. No one actually noticed her, and not that she cares. She was definitely not the gentle type, neither was she planning on giving a damn about their runaway. She grimaced as she slammed the refridgerator's handle without holding anything.