Chapter 7

Owen's POV
I looked up from my phone and saw Claire looking round worriedly.

"Claire." I called her name and she turned around sharp. She sighed and walked towards me.

"I need you. I need your help." She had tears in her eyes and she looked worried.

"Okay."

"My nephews, they're out in the Valley. Please if anything happens to them..." I pulled her to one side.

"How old?" I asked.
"The older one, he's high school age. The younger one, he's... He's a few years younger."

"You don't know how old your nephews are?" She just looked deeply into my eyes. "What's their names Claire?"
"Zach and Gray."

"Shit. Shit. Charlene's with them. We've got to go now! I didn't realise that the boys she was with were your boys Claire. She told me she was in the Gyrosphere but I didn't know she was that far out. We need to find them now!" I panicked.

"Why didn't you go and find her straight away?" Claire asked.

"Because I thought she was coming back, she's 16 she's nearly an adult. She can take care of herself sometimes. I feel like I should've gone, she probably hates me. I've left her there. I'm a terrible father." I got all frustrated.

"Listen, she doesn't hate you and your not a terrible father. She has grown into a beautiful young girl and she has a heart of gold. Now we need to go save them. Come on."

Charlene's POV
As we got deeper into the Valley I started to panic even more but I didn't show that I was frightened I kept it all inside.

"No, no. Bad idea, bad idea." Gray said panicking.

"Great idea." Zach said smiling.
"Gray we are fine." I was really trying to reassure myself.

"See, and Charlene works here. She knows it's safe."

"No! We're gonna get arrested. They'll shave our heads, and we're gonna have to make root beer in the toilet." Gray said as we got deeper and deeper into the valley.

"What are you talking about?" Zach questioned. "There." Zach turned the Gyrosphere to face the 4 dinosaurs that were standing together. "You see? I told you. You're welcome. Up close and personal with four dinosauruses."

"Ankylosaurus. We shouldn't be here. And there's five dinosaurs."

"Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something? Look. One, two, three, four."

What the hell was Gray going on about there were four dinosaurs?

"Five." Gray said and he pointed to the reflection in the glass.

"Shit." I said underneath my breath. We all look behind us and there stood the Indominious Rex. "I told you we shouldn't of come here!" I said trembling.

The dinosaur made a low growl then suddenly opened it mouth and growled so loud it made my ears ring.

"Shit!" Zach shouted.

"Go! Go! Go!" Gray started panicking.
"Go!" I shouted. The Indominious kicked the Gyrosphere and we went spinning and started bumping into the Ankylosaurus.

I held onto the seat for dear life and tried my hardest not to let go. The Gyrosphere started to slow and I tried to catch my breath back.

"Char! Are you okay?" Zach panicked.
"I'm fine. I'm fine. I have a good grip." I tried to smile.

One of the Ankylosaurus's stood its ground and distracted the Indominious for us.

"Drive! Drive! Go!" Gray shouted and Zack pushed the pedal forwards and we went zooming away.

The Ankylosaurus's tail hit the glass and we went flying backwards and hit a tree violently. The Gyrosphere turned upside down and I fell onto the bottom hurting my arm on the way.

"Fuck!" I shouted and noticed I had a massive piece of glass stuck in my arm. I tried to get the glass out of my arm but my hands were so shaky I couldn't get a grasp.

I tried to control my hand and managed to slowly pull it out, it wasn't too deep but it was deep enough.

There was plenty of blood everywhere and I had to find something to cover the cut with.

Luckily it didn't hit a vessel or artery otherwise I would've been in trouble.

Sweat was dripping down my face and the pain was unbearable. I ripped a piece of cloth off of the bottom on my top and wrapped it tightly round the wound.

"Charlene, you need to clean it." Gray said.

"I have nothing to clean it with! I'll do it later! I've covered it up so it should be okay. I'm more concerned about you, are you guys okay?"

"We're good, just hanging upside down." Zach said sarcastically.
"Okay, no time for scarcasm." I watched the Indominious fight the Ankylosaurus, unfortunately it won.

It broke the poor animals neck and left it lying there. It's killing for sport... It's not even hungry. What type of a monster have they made?

"We're safe In here right?" Gray asked trying to remain calm.

"Yeah. We're totally safe." Zach's phone started vibrating against the glass causing it to make a loud noise.

"Grab my phone!" Zach said to me. I tried to pick it up but I was in such a state of shock that it kept slipping out my hand.

Zach tried reaching it but he couldn't and my hands were so shaky I couldn't keep it in my hands.

"Zach!" Gray said in no more than a whisper.

"I almost got it." Zach said still trying to reach for his phone.
"Zach?" Gray repeated.

"Yeah?"
"Look." I turned around and looked, the Indominious was approaching us.
"Zach! Zach!" I panicked.
"What?" He looked up and the Indominious eye was looking right into the Gyrosphere.