Chapter 20 (Final Chapter)

I waited patiently next to Zach and Gray inside the shelter, it was full of families who had been injured in the horrific event.

There were families with children who had been injuried and it hurt to see people so worried like this. A man who was tending to my arm grabbed some bandage and wrapped it around the cut.

"There you go, all fixed." He smiled as he put the pin in the bandage to keep it together.

"Thank you." I smiled at the man and he walked off tending to other people. Claire gasped beside me and looked at Zach and Gray.

"Oh, my God, it's your parents. It's your parents." Claire said and I stood up and saw them walking towards us. Their mum was crying and their dad looked worried sick.

"Come on. Come on." Claire whispered as their mum ran over to them. She enveloped her son into a hug and Zach hugged his dad, a tear rolled down my eye as I watched them appreciate the time they had together.

Claire and her sister hugged and cried in each other's arms and I wanted to know where my dad was. I spotted my dad over the other side of the room.

My dad and Claire looked up at each other and Claire walked over to him and I just stood and just watched Zach happy to be in his parents company.
"Hey mum, this is Charlene. She looked after us through everything." Zach said.

"Awh. Thank you so much for keeping my baby's alive." She gave me a small hug and looked at me in awe.

"Your welcome, they are both wonderful. You should be proud of them, they saved my life too." She smiled at me and nodded then hugged Gray again. Zach looked at me and hugged me tight.

"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." I gave him a small kiss on the cheek as I didn't want to be disrespectful in front of his parents and watched my dad walk off with Claire. He suddenly turned around and looked at me, he said something to Claire then ran over to me.

"Forget about me again, huh?" I said as tears rolled down my face.

"Of course not, I've been meaning to tell you something. Everything I said back then about how I had another person to look after wasn't true. When you were born my life changed around and holding you in my arms for the first time was magical, you are my world and I would never replace you for anything." My dad smiled.

"When your mum died I promised her I would look after you for the rest of my life, I do get angry and I do say such horrible things. But the truth is I love you so much Char and ever since you came into my world I've been the most luckiest person ever because I have you."

Tears rolled down my face and he hugged me as tight as he could. He kissed my forehead then wrapped his arms around me as we walked towards Claire.

"Dad?" I asked him.
"Yeah?" He replied.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too." We walked off slowly out of the shelter and I looked up at the mountains.

Zach, Gray and his family joined us to look over the oceans. I heard a huge growl and we all looked up, a huge smile appeared on my face, maybe it wasn't the end of Jurassic world. This was probably just the beginning.
_______________________________________
So guys this is the end of my book and I hope you guys enjoyed this because I certainly enjoyed writing it. It's been a great Journey and I'm thinking about writing a sequel and a pre-sequel so before Charlene worked at Jurassic world and when her dad was at the Navy and after the whole Jurassic world story. Tell me what you think. Thank you for joining this story with me it's been a great journey. Love you guys ❤️