Chapter 16

(Important info at the end. Please read.)

=Dedicated to Sarah because you make Louis So Happy=

-

"Zaynie? Baby what do you mean Zaynie?" I asked taking his little hands in mine.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you that." He mumbled sadly. I smiled caressing his cheek.

"It's alright love, I understand if you don't wanna tell me." Louis nudged into my touch.

"He likes Niall. But Niall likes Liam. And he said it's a dumb crush. But crushes aren't dumb cause I had a crush on you and now-" Louis subconsciously twisted his band on his finger with his thumb. "It's not dumb because Zaynie's cute and nice. And he's pretty and he deserves to be happy too." I pecked Louis nose.

"You make it sound like you like him." I teased tickling his sides. He squirmed letting out giggles.

"Hazzy!" He laughed. I pulled his chin towards mine for a chaste kiss. "I'm serious." He pouted. I pecked his lips again.

"And I'm serious when I say your pout is gonna be the death of me." He frowned before sighing and adjusting himself in the bed. "I didn't upset you did I?" I asked peppering kisses down the back of his neck.

"No... I'm just tired." I pressed a kiss to his collarbone. "Don't you have to go soon?" I glanced at him through my eyelashes.

"Trying not get rid of me?" He shook his head. "But yeah I do. And if you wanna save time you can blindfold me and we can share a shower." He shelled out a shy grin.

"I'll wait." He mumbled into the pillow." I nodded.

"Want me to bring you back a flannel before I get in?" He shook his head. "Are you gonna go back to sleep?" I asked surprised. He hummed weakly and I laughed. "In sticky shorts?"

"I'll take them off when you leave. " I pressed a kiss to his temple.

"I'll be back. You can remove your little mess." I declared grabbing my clothes. He hummed once more into the pillows as I left. And when my shower was done and I was spunk free, Louis was sound asleep. His boxers on the floor. I pressed a kiss to his cheek and wrote him out a little 'see you later babe love you' and placed it on the side. Along with a few notes. Figuring maybe he'd go out today. When he wakes up that is.

-

When I returned home, Louis wasn't in our room. Zayn looked utterly miserable however in the kitchen scavenging off of any food in the cupboards.

"Hey where's Louis?" I quizzed. His tongue ghosted over hos lips.

"Helping Niall get ready for his date." He said with an overly dramatic sigh.

"Not happy about that?" Zayn shrugged offering me a dip into the bag which I declined.

"He's a good guy. He deserves better. That's all I'm saying. He seems to be getting played." I nodded. "Ya know?"

"I never gave him too much of a chance." Zayn grinned.

"You should. He's a good guy." He mumbled.

"Why's this?" I asked with an grin of amusement.

"Don't know. We went out for drinks. We laughed. Had fun. He's nice he deserves better. Nothing to it." I nodded enthusiastically. A little to dramatic actually.

"Right, I'm gonna go see Louis. You keep thinking those thoughts." Zayn raised an eyebrow at me, and I dismissed myself to Niall's room.

I cat called at the sight of the boy. Black cardigan with a white collared shirt and black jeans.