Protecting my Family

I try to scream for help but nothing came out. Me and my firstborn were about to die...
"(F/n)!"
It felt like a blink of an eye. Bon, Shiemi, and the whole class was here, fighting off the demons. Sheimi ran to my side and leaned me onto her shoulder.
"Are you okay?"
I try to get up on my feet, dripping sweat and excruciating pain.
"No... I think the baby's coming..."
She walks me over to the couch and helps me sit.
"Where's Rin and teach?"
Bon was smashing demon heads left and right, while the others were chanting bible verses.
"They...went out on a mission... I don't know where or when they'll be back..."
"Oh c'mon where could they be?! Shima call up teach and blockhead! We need them here asap!"
Anxious and scared, he pulled out his phone and dialed Yukio's number.
"Hello?"
"Oh Mr. Okumura! (F/n)'s having the baby and demons are surrounding the dorm. We need you and Rin!"
I reach out my trembling hand to Shima. Stunned, he hands me the phone.
"Yu-yukio let me speak to...Rin,"
He silently handed the phone to him.
"(F/n)! Are you okay? What's going on?"
"Rin...the baby's coming...demons are coming after me...I need you...please come home,"
I heard the phone fall on the other side of the line. Rin dropped the phone and ran.
"(F/n), this is Yukio. Listen, Rin just took off now, he's on his way. Since this child will have some of Satan's powers, every demon will be after it, so you need to be protected at all costs. Try not to have the child until me and Rin get there."
"How...how can I do that? It burns Yukio..."
"The baby's flames have ignited, and it's trying to push itself out. Just hang in there until me and Rin come."
"How long will this be? I don't think I can hold too long..."
"Uhh...damn...twenty minutes,"
My stomach burned once more, even hotter.
After the phone call, I give Shima back his phone. Sheimi holds my sweating hand and helps me with breathing paces. The pain was intolerable and I wanted to scream. I felt so weak, as if my life line was coming to a close end. Demons in all shapes and sizes were attacking from all over.
  We've been waiting for minutes that felt like hours. I couldn't stand sitting here in pain while everyone is here protecting me and the baby they didn't want existing. I kept checking the door waiting for Rin to be standing in it but no sign of him showed. My eyes started watering and my vision was hazy. I started getting white, hot flashes.
  Was I close to dying? Was this going to be my end?
"Everybody watch out!"
A loud crash came from the ceiling, it was Rin, my love and my babies father. He appeared in flames of blue wielding his kurikara.
"Where is she?"
He looks frantically around for me, locking in eye contact with everyone.
"Rin!"
I try to reach out to him. He turns towards me and rushes over. He takes my hand and holds it to his chest.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry I wasn't here, i'm already failing as a father and a husband..."
"No you're not,"
I reach over and slowly caress his face.
"It doesn't matter if you weren't here earlier, all that matters is you're here now and the baby is ready to meet us."
He smiles as his eyes grew misty.