Becoming a Dad

After I cool off from emotions, I head back down with Rin. The kitchen was empty and the lights were still on.
"Ill clean up all this food. Think you can go find Yukio for me?"
Rin rolled up his sleeves and turned on the sink water. I nodded at him and head to our dorm room, and there was Yukio, pulling on his pajama shirt.
"Bon and Konekomaru went home."
Hearing his voice made my stomach start to boil. I was still slightly angry.
"Rin's cleaning up the table and dishes."
"Oh. I was about to do that once I finished changing."
There was an awkward tension in the air. It made my blood flow uneasy.
"Is it safe to assume that Bon's never gonna speak to me again?"
His eyes widen with surprise. He adjusted his glasses and pulled his shirt down to cover the rest of his body. He strides over to me and looks down with serious solemn eyes.
"Bon is still your friend. He got over it the first time, he'll get over this too. He's just upset because it happened very rapidly and you're still in school."
I avoided his gaze mid sentence. Looking at him and his pink cheek made my blood run cold.
"Does...your cheek still hurt?..."
He chuckles awkwardly and rubs where I struck him.
"Not as bad as when it first happened. I'm sorry I provoked you so badly. I should've watched my words."
"It's okay I think."
"I'm just worried is all. Same goes for Bon. There hasn't been a woman pregnant with a demon on record since me and Rin. Once your child is born it will be vulnerable to be possessed by satan himself. We don't want to see you and Rin hurt."
"Even if I die, that gives you guys no right to suggest killing it before it has the chance of life."
"Is Rin even ready for the responsibility?"
"I'm not entirely sure. He says he is, but his expression says otherwise. I think he's worried and nervous. To tell you the truth we both weren't entirely ready but were gonna prepare as best as we can."
He rubs the back of his head with a half-smile stuck on his face.
"Never thought I'd see the day of Rin being a Dad and me an Uncle. Wow wee."
"There's a lot to be done as well. Diapers, food, a name."
"I think the main problem is how are you going to go to school with your stomach being...big?"
"Well I'm still going to be an exorcist. It's funny I used to think all demons were evil and I had to rid the world of them. But now I just want people to live in harmony."
"How will you do that by being an exorcist?"
"Not all demons will agree, Same with humans, but I promise I will work even harder than I was."
Just then, Rin walks in. He was wiping his hands and came over beside me.
"Are you guys cool now?"
"I think we are."
Yukio shot me a thumbs up with a smile.
"Rin, are you sure you're ready to be a dad?"
"If it's with (f/n) then of course I am."
"So what about marriage?"
Me and Rin pause in silence.
What about marriage?
"Well we surely can't go to school right now. What if we have a vacation to get ready and think things over?"
"You wanna miss more school?"
"Well it's like you said, I can't go with a baby bump and I'm sure Bon doesn't wanna see me and he for sure doesn't want to see Rin. You Can send homework with us so we still get work and still graduate with everyone."
"Hmm that isn't a bad Idea..."