Devil's Romance

Lemon!!!!!!!!!!!
(Btw Rin and Yukio are 19. You're supposed to be 18. I ain't bouta have 15 year olds have sex sooo I hope you enjoyyy c:~~)

1st pov

"Make love to me Rin."
  He gulped and his mouth was agape. He was shocked at what I said. He pulled me away from the door and wrapped his big warm hands around my back and leaned in for another kiss. He carried me to his bed and slid his tongue back in. He was different now. His tail was swishing around in excitement and he didn't bother slowing down the process of the situation. His shirt was off and pants were unzipped. It's as though his body took over in excitement. His mouth met the sweet spot on my neck and his body became a flaming blue. This was it. This was actually happening. The door was locked, the curtains were shut, the room was dark other than the slight of sunshine breaking through the curtain. He pulled away and lifted my shirt up over my body. A rush of air slid up my tense skin and I shivered. His eyes closed as he leaned in to kiss me more, pulling my school skirt off in the process. We managed to get under the blankets and our bodies got hot.
"I'm so in love with you I can't stand it."
His breath was warm against my neck.
"I'm never letting you go. Ill never let Bon or anybody touch you again."
All I could think of was how this was truly happening. I was in love with Rin. Madly. I was about to be one with him. So much has happened over the school year. The me from the past would've never guessed or even believed this would happen. Rin looked in my eyes, serious and intimately.
"Are you ready to do this?"
I nodded, my breath at a loss.
He starts to pump. Romance and heat fills the air. Our hot breath mixes and our tongues touch slightly. Our moans were like two songs in unison. The windows got foggy and the room got hot like a sauna.
"Do you love me (f/n)?"
"H-huh?"
"I want to hear you say it."
"I love you Rin."
He moans in my ear and pumps at a different pace.
"Mm say my name I love the way you say it. It's perfection."
I repeated his name after every thrust, it causes him to have a confident smug look on his face. He looked down upon me with such care and intimacy. Sweat dripped down his toned arms and the flames lit up the room. His teeth sank into my neck, slightly sharpening. I let out a busty moan and his eyes changed. This time he wasn't as monstrous, he was more in control. This made me smile slightly, knowing all the strength he gathered just so he can protect me.
   "Rin, being with you makes me feel a new type of happiness, a better one."
He smiled and kissed me ever so gently as he still pumped. He flicked my nipples with his tongue and sucked them aggressively and passionately. I was close.
"R-rin I-"
He rammed his lips into me and thrusted harder. I reached my limit and so did he. He filled up my insides as I felt a high wave of ecstasy. Was that okay? Should I really have let him do that inside me?
He dropped onto me in a heap, his hot breath rushed onto my neck and he came up and licked the sweat off it. He kissed my cheek and held me close.
"Let's lay here like this, forever."
"I'd love to."
"I love you babe."
"I love you too."
We drifted into a calm blissful sleep right where we were, a mess of cuddled skin in his warm messy bed.