Battle of the Beasts

Sexual theme!!!

1st pov
I woke up feeling like crap and in an instant bad mood. I was still mad at Bon. How was I gonna tell Rin what Bon did? I used to be in love with Bon, but because of that I had to push him away. I couldn't let old feelings stir up again. I got ready for school and headed out. My shoulders slumped and my bag dangling at my side. I was a mess. I didn't want to talk to anyone but Rin. When I walked into True Cross everything felt awkward. There was Bon with everyone. He glanced at me and my body tensed up. I was in no state of mind for work. As I walked to class my mouth was grabbed and I was pulled into the Janitors closet. The hand was warm and recognizable. Rin.
I muffled through his hand and I punched him in the chest as hard as possible.
"What the hell Rin!?! You made me worried sick! I went through so much bullshit you could at least tell me what happened!"
"I'm sorry...Do you wanna cut class till lunch? We have a lot to talk about.."
I stare into his big blue eyes with a serious look.
"Rin...Do you love me?"
He paused in shock. He rammed his lips into mine slipping his tongue into my mouth. I longed for it so I pulled him closer deepening the kiss.
"I love you so much it hurts (f/n)."
We sneak up to the roof and stay there until lunch. He told me about what happened at the Vatican and what happened when I wasn't conscious. He talked about training and his fear of hurting people and how he wants to control his flames. This went on until lunch. I was leaning against Rin with my eyes closed in relaxation. It felt good being next to him again. Our hands molded together, tight and warm.
With a loud bang, Bon slammed the door open and looked around for me. Once I was in his sight he came right towards us.
"Bon!? What're you doing here?"
He grabs my wrist and pulls me behind him.
"Stay away from her."
His voice was cold and ruthless. Rins face scrunched in anger and he stood up.
"Get away from her! She doesn't want to be near you."
"You're too dangerous to be around. If she gets hurt I'll go and kill you myself."
"She's safer with me than you."
"This has gone on far enough. I'm better for her. If I have to be your replacement I will. I need her and I don't take advantage of her like you do."
I pull away from his grip.
"Stop deciding things for me Bon!"
He grips my shoulders and looks at me.
"(F/n) you don't understand. Last night was a great moment for me. Even though you stormed out."
"What happened last night?..."
I walked up to Rin, trembling in my skin.
"He kissed me Rin."
There was silence. Rin's face looked as though his heart was broken. His eyes widened and his breathing quiet, almost nothing. His eyebrows furrowed and he pushed me aside. He lunged at Bon knocking him to the ground. He punched him over and over. His flames engulfed his body. He was growling in anger.
"You son of a bitch! You knew she was upset! You knew she was vulnerable! You're the one taking advantage of her! Let her decide her own choices for once! You're not her goddamn boyfriend!"
"Rin stop! You're gonna kill him!"
I grab his fist that he was about to throw. I pull him back and hug him from behind. My eyes start to tear up and my chest fills with fear. Bon sits up rubbing the blood from his mouth.
"You're gonna still side with him? Even after that?"
"You would've done the same if it was the other way around!"
"How would you know? You've never given me the chance, let alone the time of day."
His voice got quieter as he walked away.
"Bon you know that's not-!"
"I don't know anything anymore when it comes to you. I thought you wanted to rid the world of evil even more than I did, but you're just a phony."
My heart bursted. He never called me any kind of name negatively before. He was my best friend and now I'm just a phony? Rin was sitting there in silence. His flames extinguished and his muscles tense.
"R-rin...can I go home with you?"
I hold back tears as hard as I could, I even held my breath. He knew by the shake in my voice and he sighed.
"Yeah."
His voice was calm and monotone. He stood up and brushed off his clothes. He held out his hand for mine. We skip the rest of school and go back to his dorm. He drops his bag next to the door and pulls off his jacket. I set my bag down and stood there leaning against the now closed door. I love Rin but I don't wanna lose my best friend. I'm so torn between them. I hung my head and stared at the floor. I felt it. The tears were gonna let go and fall. I silently start to sob and rub my eyes with both sleeves. Rin turned and looked at me. His mouth opened slightly. He rushed towards me and pushed me against the door. He embraced me. His hug was so tight, comforting and warm it made me cry harder. I buried my face in his shoulder and hug back.
"It makes me sad to see you cry so badly."
I sniffled and squeezed him tighter.
"I know he's your best friend and I won't get in between that, but when he talks about taking you away I get so pissed so quickly. The thought of you kissing him and loving him makes me scared....terrified."
"Rin I loved him once,"
He shutterd at those words.
"But I'm so in love with you now. All I need is your love. I don't care if you are a demon. You saved me from myself. No one could've done it but you."
He rushed his lips against mine, his lips felt warm with a cold edge. My body shivered in excitement. He lifted up my legs and held me against the door, slipping his tongue in and moving his head slowly back and forth. It was the deepest kiss we've ever had. His flames slowly started to ignite. He bit my lip and I felt his sharp fang pierce it slightly, causing me to let out a painful moan. He pulled away and cupped his mouth in embarrassment.
"I'm sorry! I still can't-"
"No don't stop."
"H-huh?"
His face grew even more red. I've never seen Rin so nervous.
"I don't care. This is you Rin and I'm okay with that. You bottle it up so hard for so long. Ease yourself for a moment. Make love to me Rin."