Never ending Blue

hey everyone , sorry my writing hasn't been as good , I just didnt find the insperation i needed but i did last night so i hope you enjoy i'l try my best to make it longer.

Dead.

The roads were so bare,crashed cars in trees scattered through-out. The smell of death lurked in the air and I suddenly felt so small , surrounded by the never ending emptiness of the planet. I observed more surroundings more closely , I could see decomposing body parts scattered everywhere. Pools of blood took over the pavements and we could see the previous panic right before our eyes. I could imagine the trauma in people's eyes as i pictured the scenario. My head began to feel heavy as anger , fear and a sense of loss took over my entire being.

Jay and I stared in shock. We were alone. All the emotions that could be conjured were consuming me but i portrayed no expression on my face but Jay , on the other hand , his expressions were clear from the single tear that was slowly dragged down his pale expression by gravity . He looked distant and so lonely as he stared into the forever world before us.

" Jay , are you okay ?" I asked concerned, then it hit me. I remember Jay wanted to ask me something , i all the memories before the call flushed back and i could my heart racing. My breathing became heavier and i could feel myself trembling from the feeling he left when he held onto me. The saftey I felt when his presence was near me was enough to blow my mind but when he touched me it became over-whelming.

Still no answer.

" Jay what were you going to say to me ?" I asked curiously. He looked at my expression and i could feel his tense muscles. He looked even more pale than he did before. His eyes widened in shock and i noticed him trembling as he moved closer and grabbed onto my cold blooded hands. He looked deep into my eyes as though he was penetrating my soul and taking every inch of my face in as though he would never see me again. I stared back into his deep cascading eyes as though my life depended on it.

" I.........I....Well Aria when you know someone for a long time you start to see who they re.......erm.....I don....."  He muttered whilst looking precariously around us. I was confused from his sudden change of confidence, what is happening to him

" Jay whats up , you know you can tell me" I  urged him to confess.

" Aria ........................?" 

" Yes Jay " i looked deep into his pale blue eyes lovingly as he stared straight back at mine with the same expression. I think I love Jay. Ive know right from the start but just couldnt bring myself to accept the realisation of loving him. He was my world , I couldnt live without him even for a second, I dont know what i would do if i lost him. My love.

Realisation hit me and i could feel my inner woman come alive as i stepped closer to him. I looked at his kiss-able lips hungrily , i wanted to kiss him so badly. My heart was racing , i could feel myself trembling and it was as though those last few moments in the slaughter house felt like nothing and this moment meant everything. I wanted time to stop so i could forever look into the eyes of never ending blue.

" I ........ WATCH OUT!" He screamed and pushed me to the hard pavement beneath me I banged my head on the solid floor, I could feel blood fence my head and join the blood pools on the floor , darkness consumed my surroundings as i fought to stay awake the darkness won and consumed my sight as i blacked out from impact.

*****************************************************************************

HE-HE-HE I FEEL SOOOOO EVIL AND I LOVE IT HAHAHA

SO I TRIED REALLY HARD TO MAKE THIS LONGER AND I HOPE IT SATISFIES YOUR NEEDS 

PLEASE COMMENT - IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME LIKE JAY MEANS THE WORLD TO ARIA 

PLEASE VOTE TOO 

I HOPED YOU LIKE IT AHHHHHHHHH-  IM HAVING CHOCOLATE RIGHT NOW SO IM A TINSY WINSY BIT HYPERACTIVE LOL

<3 NONI