The Main Room

Darkness.

Me and Jay decided to hang back a minute , just incase of any ' mishaps'. 

When we entered we quickly turned on the light, my hand slipped whilst trying to turn the light on, it felt wet- i hope thats not blood.

The lights flickered slightly , then eventually light over-took the darkness to reveal our group lying on the floor covered in blood, body parts were scattered everywhere , the childrens face's were half eaten , i was nearly sick. They just layed there , motionless. Ilooked at my hand and my prediction was right- blood stained 

" ew ew ew ew ew " i said whilst wiping my hand on my black skinny jeans- great these were my favourite pair.

I looked at my - assumed dead- group member's in shock, some as young as five were laying their . I felt a tear drop down my face as i recognised each and everyone of them.

" Jay.....? Jay please say something" i whispered to Jay , i could see tears weld up in his eyes when he observed the corpses. 

" WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY..... COME ON ARIA THEY'RE DEAD AND WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT" Jay screamed in my face , i shrunk back into a ball trying to hide from Jay's anger , i could feel the tears build up like two dams , they were bursting.

Jay tried to comfort me telling me he was sorry for the out burst but i just hid away and moved away from him to prevent his touch. Guilt washed over his face when he saw how upset i was , we were both staring into each others eyes, i couldn't stop looking at those big beautiful blue eyes that looked like they wanted me.... wait Aria stop perving over him this is a serious time , not a time to check out Jay. I pulled my eyes from his gaze and in the distance i heard a cry.

" Hello ? are you okay?" asked Jay to the strange distanced voice.

The cries got louder and movement came from beneath the pyramid of corpses . We ran to the pile and moved the bodies out of the way to find the source. It was the leader of the group laying on her front. The back of her head was covered in blood , she tried to turn around

" Ive got a funny feeling about this Jay " i said to Jay

Just in that moment i heard a scream come from Jay , one of the monsters had gotten a hold of him 

*********************************************

Hope you liked it xxxxx

<3 Noni