Silence is a virtue ( Part 2 )

Confusion.

" How can this happen?" I said to myself , i stared at the floor. Nothing. Just blood and body parts , but no bodies. I started to heat up and shake uncontrollably as I realised ' if they were'nt here were could they have gone' . I started to think , did we imagine it , was it just a nightmare am i in a nightmare? I felt as though i was going insane with each  passing moment we stood in the same place.

I felt my eyebrows shift and sweat dripped down my forehead cooling it down slightly. This seemed to relax me more , but not entirely. I realised that Jay still hasn't said anything. I looked at him. Silence.

" Jay!" i looked to Jay , his face was just like mine. Worried . I could feel my heart becoming faster with each passing second of looking at the empty floor in-front of us.

" Where have the monsters gone Aria?" Jay said in monotone. His eyes were wide as he looked at the carpet on the floor. I could feel the tension full of fear build up around us and i started to feel nervous. I saw Jay tug at his blue jumper nervously and sweep his dark brown hair back , wow that was sexy....... what wait , did i just perve over Jay - ew . 

" we need to take a look around to see if everyone else at the group is okay" said Jay in the same tone. What was up with him i thought, he must feel pretty nervous because i have never seen this side of him before. Unexplainable fear. I felt a sudden blush , thank goodness he can't hear my thoughts or that would have been hard to explain.

We slowly strolled down the hallway in a slightly crouched position looking around us frantically. The halls were filled with white noise. I looked to Jay , he looked, and probably felt , just as scared as i am. Darkness surrounded us as we came closer to the room we were first in. The Main Room.

We peaked through the glass window. Darkness- How convenient.