Author's Note

Noah Trent likes a few things in this world. He likes his mates and chicks and the surf and skating and weed and alcohol and partying. He's not a bad boy, he's just ... laidback. 

He doesn't do committment. He doesn't really follow the rules. He knows how to have fun and that's what makes him popular. Oh, and maybe the fact he's friends with Emblem3 but that's kind of irrelevant because he's popular in his own right. He's gorgeous and everyone knows it. He has a cute New Zealand accent that the Americans love and he has a way of charming the ladies. 

Everyone says he's untouchable. Girls only get one shot and they only ever last up to a week. Two if you're lucky. 

Noah Trent has a heart. It just isn't used for girls. 

Well, that is until Clara Cooke comes crashing into his life. 

+   +   +   +

This is a short story that is a spin off to Say What You Mean and Thought of Her using Arabelle's brother Noah Trent. I know I said I wouldn't really write again but I'm on holiday and Fan Fic writing doesn't appeal to me anymore, Im curious to explore a completely fictional character. I really like Noah as a character and I think I can do quite a bit with him. Although, Emblem3 will make some appearances and so will Arabelle and others. So read it if you want, or not, I'm not that fussed. I can't make any promises that I'll finish it either. 

- Haz x