6

That's Josh 👆🏼 yeah Cameron Boyce's younger version. oMg the freckles 😂

Mackenzie's P.O.V
I sat up on my bed, yawning, and stretching. It was Sunday and I'm going to be a loner today, I feel like Luke. I'm so rude. Whatever. Maddie and my mom are going to a photo shoot, or already went. I rubbed my eyes with my fist. I lazily got up and bushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I then put on a onesie that covers my wrist. I unplugged my phone from the charger and went downstairs. I had kik messages but I ignored them for now, because I'm making breakfast. I got out a bowl and my cereal, and milk. I made my cereal and got a spoon, I took my food and phone to the living room and sat on the couch. I turned on the tv, which showed spongebob, and ate my cereal in peace. Well for like 2 seconds until I got a spam on kik.

Luke: Mackenzie

Luke: Mackenzie

Luke: Mackenzie

(You have 7 new kik notifications)

Mackenzie: WHAT DO YOU WANT LUKE???

Luke: hi

Mackenzie: -_-

Luke: AAAAAAA MOUNTAINS

Mackenzie: what did you eat last night

Luke: my brothers birthday cake

Mackenzie: O.o Uhm... Okay?

Luke: I need help making the cake

Mackenzie: that's nice

Luke: can you come to my house and help MEEE?

Mackenzie: but I'm relaxing

Luke: so. come over or I'm coming to your house and taking you myself

Mackenzie: I dare you

Luke: k, leave the door unlocked then

Mackenzie: k

I unlocked the door, then ran to hide behind the couch. I heard the door open. "Mackenzie?" I heard Luke's voice. Then my phone made a sound and I got a text by Luke, damn it. His head popped up over the couch and he had a goofy grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and crawled back onto the couch.

"So.. Help meeeee" he whined and repeated that sentence. I rolled my eyes and got up and walked out of my house to his house. He followed me and shut the door on the way out. I finally got to his house and I walked in seeing no cars in the driveway, so no one is home other than Luke, I walked into the kitchen and started making the cake batter. Luke came in and started mixing the frosting. Then James came downstairs, he looked like he just woke up. I finished doing the batter and preheated the oven to 360•. I put the batter in a cake shaped pan and put the pan in when the timer beeped.

"Done!" I said, walking past James but when I was about to leave Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "What about the icing?" Luke said, I rolled my eyes and walked back. I jumped on James back and he ran around the house until the timer was done, he was gasping for air at the time we finished. I took out the cake and quickly iced it a blue icing. I then wrote 'Happy Birthday Liam!'. Right as I finished I heard Luke's mom come, our eyes widened, Luke pointed to a cabinet. I rolled my eyes and snuck out of the kitchen and to another room, the living room. Luke's mom went inside the kitchen and I quickly left. I ran to my house and shut the door and locked it.

I jumped on the couch and fell asleep.

-/-/-/-
I know it's a sucky chapter, I'm sorry. I'm very sorry for the late update! I will try to update faster, I promise! I hoped you liked the chapter, please vote and comment! Bye my beautiful readers.