4

That's Jamie 👆🏼. Yeah another Nickelodeon star because they are all freakin' pretty and cute, then there's me...

Mackenzie's P.O.V
I didn't go to dance or school the next day. I laid in bed staring at the well, I was interrupted by a knock. "Come in" I said, quietly and softly. I tugged my sleeves, I cut yesterday. It was so tempting to use the glass, so I did. I lifted up my blanket so only my head would be popping out. To my surprise, my friends were here. I still was in the same position. "Hi Mackenzie, how are you feeling?" Jamie asked. I shrugged, the cuts on my wrist hurt but I deserved the pain.

"Are the rumors true?" Luke asked, worry filling his eyes. Why was he so worried about me? We are just friends. "No, I don't cut." I lied, straight at them. "C-can we check?" James asked, that's what got me pissed off. "You guys don't trust?" I said, they shouldn't. "It's not that Kenzie, we are just worried" Ellie asked, good thing I covered the cuts with foundation. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and pulled my arms out of the covers. Ellie gently grabbed my gently and checked them.

I had to admit, I was nervous. I was nervous if the makeup fell off. I was nervous if they found out, they would leave me. I was nervous if they would go join Ashley's group. If I had to admit, we were all good looking. "The rumors are fake" I heard Ellie say, I smiled. They didn't find out. I slipped my arms back under the covers and pulled my covers up. So only my head would pop out. "So how are you feeling?" James asked, I shrugged. "What did you guys do in Art?" I asked, changing the subject. "We started coloring in the building" Josh said, I nodded. "So Luke, are you and Ashley finally together?" I said, I hope they are together so I can hang out with them again. "Mackenzie" he whined, I chuckled. "James are you with Melanie?" I asked, just to be annoying. "No, I don't like her" he said, cringing. We all chuckled at him cringing.

Then a thought came into my mind. I smirked. "You guys didn't tell me who Luke likes" I said, poking Luke in the ribs. I sat up and waited for them to tell me. "Luke likes-" Josh was cut off by Luke. "Ashley! I like Ashley!" Luke said, well he kinda yelled. Since he yelled Maddie came in to check on us. "Mackenzie can I talk to you?" Maddie asked, I nodded and jumped out of my bed and followed her into her room. She closed the door and I sat on her desk chair.

"Yes?" I said, confused why she called me in here. "Does Luke like you?" She said, my eyes almost popped out of my head. "No! No! No!" I said, Maddie smirked. "Are you sure about that?" Maddie asked, I nodded. "Okay, if you say so" she said, I got up and walked into my room. I ran onto my bed and went on my phone. "I'm telling Ashley you like her" I said, Luke shook his head. "Why not?" I said, very confused. "Um... Because it's a secret" he said. "She likes you! You like her! You can be the new 6th grade couple" I said, I turned around and saw the other smirking. I went on Twitter and direct message Ashley.

Me: Luke likes you... Can I hang I hang with them now?

Ashley: yeah whatever, but he's going to date MEEE

Me: k

I smiled in victory, finally. "Did you actually tell her?" Luke said, I nodded. Luke groaned."Luke can I talk to you for a second?" James and Josh said, Luke nodded. They went out into the hallways. I ran to the door and put my ear on it.

"That's what you get for lying" Josh said, then I heard a smack. Lying? I turned around to the girls. "What was he lying about?" I said to them, I want the truth. "We can't tell you, Mackenzie" Jamie said. I sighed but then an idea came into my mind. "Guys, I have a secret" I said, maybe I can tell them about the cuts and Ashley. I trust them a lot. They nodded meaning that I should keep going. I locked the room door and lead to them to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door and started taking off the foundation of my arms. When it was off, it revealed 3 cuts. They weren't deep cuts but were deep enough to bleed. "W-w-why did you you cut?" Ellie said, I sighed. "Ashley and her group" I said, blankly. I saw Jamie's face grow with anger.

"I'm going to punch each of their caked faces tomorrow" she said, as I was putting the makeup back on. I shook my head. "No. It's going to make it worse" I said, I finally finished putting the makeup on, they both sighed. "Okay but please tell us if anything else happens" Jamie said, I nodded. "We have to tell the boys" Ellie said, going to open the door. But I shook my head and grabbed her arm. "If Luke can't tell me a little secret of who he likes, he can't know my secret. We can tell the other boys but no Luke. I haven't earned his trust, I guess" I said, they signed and nodded. We opened the bathroom door then my room door. The boys came in and Luke was holding the back of his head in pain. We all sat on my queen sized bed and jus stared at each other.

Everyone had a secret that wasn't revealed. It wasn't revealed yet or it might never be revealed. Jamie and Ellie were telling Josh and James about my secret. When they finished, their eyes were filled with worry and concern. Luke and I stayed silent. We both had a secret that we were hiding from each other. I hated hiding that secret from him especially since we are really close.

I tugged at my sleeves since Josh and James were looking at my wrist. That gave Luke of an idea of what they were so quiet about. I saw his eyes flicker to my wrist to our friends then to my wrist again. "I don't cut, Luke!" I lied again, everyone's eyes widened at my sudden outburst. I rolled my eyes and jumped off my bed and I went outside to my backyard. I saw Maliboo, I picked her up, and sat on the grass petting her. I sighed, why was life so hard?