3

That's Ellie! 👆🏼 Yeah another Nickelodeon star! 😂

Mackenzie's P.O.V
I did great on my acro solo. I did great because I put all my anger and hate on Ashley into it. I had pointed toes, facial expression, and my gymnastic was great. By the time I finished Abby was in tears and gave me a giant hug. She hugged me and congratulated me. She smiled and I sent her a real smile. I ran up to where the mom was and my mom hugged me tightly. Then Maddie came up and thy both congratulated me. I should be happy right? But I'm not...

I'm only given this love if I do something right. Tomorrow I'm going to school and almost skipping the whole day. I went into the dancers den and hung out with the girls that night. I didn't want to go to school tomorrow.

Tomorrow: 6:17 AM

I woke up early and got dressed quickly. I got my back pack and slipped my phone into my hoodie pocket. I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom. My stomach roared but I chose to ignore it. I went downstairs and got yogurt. I quickly ate the yogurt and checked the time. 6:42. I put my lunch bag into my book bag and slipped on my ray bands and my beanie. No one was awake so I just shut the door. The cold Pittsburg hit me hard. I sighed and quickly walked to school, I had to walk to school with Luke and James but I couldn't anymore. I sighed in defeat, knowing I'm being defeated by the school bullies.

I finally made it to school and I went inside. I put my book bag in my locker and I took out my binder. I slammed my locker closed, earning some stares from other students. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took out my phone and saw Maddie texted me.

Maddie 😘💚: Uhm.. James and Luke stopped by our house, asking for you? Mind explaining?

Me: I'll explain later, tell them I left early...

Maddie 😘💚: Okay. Have a good day at school! Xx

Great. Now I have to explain to Maddie about them. There's still 15 minutes until class starts, so I decided to go to art room. When I got there, I saw Ellie and Jamie drawing. I sat at the table and sighed. "What's wrong?" Ellie said, I bit my lip. "Guidance changed my schedule. I won't be here at art today" I lied, I wasn't going to tell them about Ashley. They would cause more trouble. "That's not fair! You should do something!" Ellie said, I shrugged. "There was only 3 more classes in the second marking period left, so we were about to get new classes anyways" I said, Jamie nodded. "Well that sucks... What do you have this 3rd period now?" Jamie asked, I bit my lip. "Lunch" I said, luckily the warning bell rang saying to get to our homeroom. I waved goodbye to them sadly, and I made my way to homeroom. When I entered homeroom, people asked for autographs, photos, and stuff. They only do this when I do something good on the show.

I ignored them and sat on my seat, signing like two notebooks. The teacher luckily came in and started teaching. I just drew in my notebook the whole period. The bell finally rang and I made my way to chorus. We did the same thing as always. Sing and dance. The bell rang and at that point I hid in the janitors closet until the bell rang saying 3rd period started. I made a fake pass and faked the signature. I left the janitors closet and started roaming the halls. Then I heard familiar voices. "Guys, are you sure Mackenzie will be in the halls?" Josh said. "Yeah, she wasn't in the cafeteria" Ellie said. "What if she's outside?" Jamie said. "Guys are you sure skipping was a good idea?" James said. "Yes! Of course it was. Let's just find Mackenzie"Luke said, I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. I panicked so I ran. I ran threw the hallways, so technically you could hear my footsteps clearly. I heard footsteps behind me and I saw the janitors closet, I ran in the janitors closet and closed the door quietly. I saw them run past and I let out a sigh of relief.

I opened the door and I saw none of them, but I did see Ashley and her group. She was smirking at me, I crossed my arms. She was my height since she had flats on. "Oh look at Mackenzie, running away from her friends. I don't even know why they are looking for you. You're worthless, ugly, annoying, and a bastard" she said, repeating the words. I pushed past them and ran to the bathroom. I saw a piece of glass on the ground. I picked it up.

Worthless, ugly, annoying, and a bastard.

I placed the glass on my wrist and I was about to slice my wrist but I heard the door open. I put the glass in my hoodie pocket and pretended to wash my hands. Ellie and Jamie walked in. "We've been looking for you everywhere!" Jamie said, I bit my lip. "Why?" I said, I was confused why were they looking for me. "So we can hang out, the guys are waiting outside" Ellie said, I nodded. I dried my hands and walked out with them. We walked around and they talked, I looked around, making sure Ashley wasn't looking. I saw Ashley looking at us, she started typing on her phone. I tugged at my sleeve, I knew I cut a bit. Blood came out, I kept tugging at my sleeve and my grip on my binder tightened.

"Mackenzie? Are you okay? You look pale" Luke said, the others nodding. "I'm feeling a bit sick" I lied, I wanted to go home. "We'll take you to the nurse" James said, I nodded. We started walking to the nurse, I looked over my shoulder and saw Ashley smirking. My phone buzzed immediately, luckily we were at the nurse. Josh, James, Luke, Jamie, and Ellie left. The nurse made me call my mom and told her to pick me up seeing I had a fever. I waited in the lobby with my book bag and I decided to check Twitter.

AshleyGomez12: Mackenzie Ziegler was cutting in the bathroom!

(I have no idea if these Twitter usernames exict, I'm just putting random names. Sorry if you know someone with this name!)

The rumor wasn't a rumor. I did cut, but it was a small cut. I started getting tweets from fans to stop, but they don't understand what's happening with my life. My mom finally came, she didn't ask any questions. I knew she knew about the rumors, but chose to ignore it. The car ride was complete silence. After 10 minutes we finally arrived home. I ran inside, into my room, and fell asleep. I needed to sleep, it will take me away from reality.