Merlin: Enemy from within (Sequel to the return of Morgana)

Hi guys

This is a sequel to the return of morgana as one of you asked for it

So i have decided to do it just for you :P

Alright please check the prog below and you can find a cover and a description too please do check them out as well as this prog

I hope to get the first chapter up at some point but as i got so many stories going on at the moment you have to bare with me lol

I hope you enjoy the prog anyway

Prologue

It didn't take long for the news to travel that Morgana and Morgause had returned or the fact that they had kidnapped Arthur but only to fail yet again.

Many looked up to them while others hated what they were doing. However many also know who they had been stopped by.

Merlin!

Many believed he must have been something special; others hated his guts and wished him dead for stopping Morgana becoming queen.

Arthur and Uther have no idea the supporters Morgana and her sister have but they would be shocked if to find out.

Camelot was a huge target for sorcerers at the moment but what will happen when the enemy is within Camelot walls.

Merlin has a lot on his plate becoming Emry's someday which many do not know about but will they destroy or try to get rid of Merlin or try to get rid of Arthur and Uther?

Will they try to kill Merlin before they know the truth about who he really is?

Is Merlin's destiny going to be decided by sorcerers who are on the wrong side?

Who is the enemy after and will Merlin save the day in time?

Merlin's magic is known by Arthur now will this make it easier to take the enemy down or will it make it harder?

Merlin's place within Camelot is about to be tested and he is about to face his toughest enemy yet?

Who will come out on top Merlin or the unknown Enemy?

The time to find out is now!