chapter ten

six weeks ago // camelot

"Wow" Henry said in disbelief, looking around the castle
"Wow, indeed" I replied.
"I am so not dressed for this" I heard Mary Margaret say.

More trumpets sounded. "His royal highness: King Arthur!" A man announced.
He did a small bow. "Allow me to introduce the most loveliest creature in all of Camelot. My Queen: Guinevere!"

An amazingly stunning women walked down the stairs in the most elegant form with a smile on her face. She wore a silky velvet dress with lots of pretty jewellery. Her hair was curled and some tied up so it wasn't in her face.

"Your majesty" Mary Margaret said, kneeling down, as did the rest of us.
"We've been waiting for your arrival ever since we heard of Merlin's prophecy." She said to us, taking hold of her partner's hand.
"Well, we hope you haven't been waiting too long." David said, smiling at her.
"Oh, only a decade or so" Arthur joked.
"Ah, sorry about that." David said, grinning.
"It's sure been worth the wait." Arthur replied. "It's given us enough time to prepare a ball in your honour tonight."

I looked at Henry with my eyes lit up. "A ball? I've never been to ball before!"
Henry chucked. "Me neither. Let's hope we don't screw up."

"Your majesty!" Hook then called out. "When are we gonna start our quest to find Merlin?"
"Find him?" Arthur repeated. "We don't need to find him, we know exactly where he is"
"Could you perhaps show us?" Regina asked.
Arthur gave her a big smile. "Follow me."