chapter six

We all stood in Granny's waiting to be whipped away by this cyclone. Henry and I were sat down with Roland, trying to take his mind of the loud noises.

Robin and David were rapidly tying Zelena to a chair whilst Hook was looking outside through the blinds. Granny was running around trying to protect some of the things we really didn't need to worry about right now such as condiments. "I'm not sure this place covers insurances of going airborne" she said to Regina.
"We'll be fine" she answered, looking rather calm.
"It's coming, how do you suggest we steer this cyclone to Emma and not to Oz?"
"By using this," Regina pulled out a blanket I'm guessing belonged to Emma. "You ready?"
Snow smiled and nodded, holding Neal in her arms.
Regina slowly waved the wand over the blanket until small yellow lights emitted from it. Roland turned around and Henry stood up with him, letting him watch Regina.

The magical moment was then ruined by Leroy who ran in shouting "TWISTER!" Making Roland jump and run to me, hugging me tightly.
"It's okay," Snow reassured them. "It's taken us to Emma"
"Really?" He asked.
"Be careful, dwarfs, adults only" Regina said, rather rudely.
The dwarfs were about to turn around and leave but Leroy wasn't having it. "No." he said.
"No?" another repeated, confused.
"We're staying. We've been on the sidelines for too long. There's too many adventures and it's embarrassing! How do you think it feels when everyone asks you how the adventure was and you gotta say no one asked you to come? We're not turning our back on you. Not even in the face of certain death."
Snow looked at Leroy and smiled. "Thank you." she said softly.

We all then gasped as Granny's began to shook.
"Brooke!" Henry shouted.
"Henry!"
Roland then released himself from my grip and ran to his father. I instantly ran to Henry and we both wrapped our arms around each other. "Hold on to me!" Henry shouted to me over the loud noises of both the people inside and the wind outside. "Believe me, I'm not letting go!" I answered, trying to lighten up the mood with jokey reply... it didn't really work.
Light bulbs began to burst and everything on tables and shelves were knocked over. Both Henry and I knelt down, he tried to protect me more by putting one hand on my head, trying to make me feel safer... that didn't really work either. Nevertheless I stayed put, making sure Henry was safe too.
Suddenly shattered glass shot in my direction and small pieces cut my arm. I tried to hold in the scream because I knew a few scratches wasn't the biggest issue right now. Until I realised a piece of glass was still in my skin.

"Brooke!" Henry shouted.
I winced in pain. "It's fine. We've got bigger things to worry about-"
"No!" He shouted. "Get under a table!"
I didn't need to be told twice. I released myself from Henry's tight grip and ran under the nearest table.
I watched Henry run up to Regina, then Robin, then Snow, then Granny, until he finally seemed to have got what he wanted. She stumbled to a draw in the corner of the room.
"I've always kept this kit if anything happened to Ruby!" I heard her shout.

Henry ran back to me and pulled out a bandage and a small piece of cello tape and held it on his lips. I held out my cut arm and he hesitated once he saw the piece of glass. He looked at me with anxiety and I nodded. "I don't wanna hurt you!"
"I'll be fine!" I replied.
Henry nodded before quickly yanking the glass from my skin. More blood of mine was shed and I winced once more. Henry wrapped the bandage around my arm and took the cello tape from his lips, sticking it onto the bandage to secure it.

I smiled and pulled him under the table with him. We cuddled tightly together and did our best to keep each other safe until this hellish journey was over.