chapter five

"You what?!" Regina said, raising her voice.
I looked the floor and sighed.
Neither Hook or Henry anything.
"You moron!" she said to Hook.
"Excuse me, Regina. But at least I'm actually doing something to try and help Emma out!"
"And what's that supposed to mean?"
"Maybe you like being alone with Henry, maybe you prefer not having Emma around!"
"Maybe you look having a hook, maybe you'd like another."

Ooh, burn.
Sorry I had to.

"Enough!" Snow said. This was the first time I'd heard her speak in ages. "Zelena's out and that's what matters. But not as much as Emma! We are going to put this nonsense aside and find my daughter, okay?"
"I agree." I said, breaking the small silence. Snow looked at me with a smile and I smiled back. We do need a bit of teamwork to take place at the moment.
"Okay," Snow began. "Where would Zelena go first?"
Regina's eyes widened. "Robin."

We all followed Regina down the long road of Storybrooke. Soon enough we came across two figures: Zelena and Robin.
"Hello, sis. I see you fixed the clock." Zelena said, casually. "It would be a shame to break it again. Or it would be fun to see Robin fly like one of his arrows" She smiled, waving her hand in the air.
"You lay another finger on him..."
"Oh, I'm not here to hurt Robin. I'm here to trade him"
"Oh no" Henry muttered.
"What is it?"
"The Apprentice's Wand, my darling" Zelena answered before Henry could.
I looked at Zelena with a mean glare.
"The hell do you want with this?" Regina asked.
"I finally have someone to love me after years of having no one." She answered, placing her hand on her stomach. "I am going as far away as possible: over the rainbow! Where you can't follow!"
"Back to Oz?"
"If you want your forest smelling boyfriend back you will give me that wand"
Regina looked to us in despair.
"Don't even think about it" Hook hissed.
"You can't Regina, please" Snow begged.
"I have to" She answered, looking at Robin. She gave the wand to Zelena who happily snatched it from her hands. Robin was freed and he ran into Regina's arms.
"Lovely," Zelena said. "Now, all it needs is a little direction," She held up a necklace and began to wave the wand around it in circles. The jewel on the necklace lit up a bright green and Zelena threw it miles behind her. The power from the wand directed it straight to the clouds that then turned the same bright green shade. Lightening and thunder sounded from the clouds as they spread. Zelena used the wand to control it and I felt Henry's arm wrap around me. I let him pull me closer. "Nothing's going to happen to you, okay?"
I nodded. "Okay."
We watched the cloud become bigger and begin to tower over us. But then something struck Zelena and she fell to the floor. Regina ran towards Zelena and put the cuff back on her wrist, snatching the wand from her.
"What the hell happened?" I asked.
"I'm not stupid. I knew you could open that portal, but I also knew it could weaken you."
Zelena glared at Regina whilst Regina just grinned. "We're gonna take your portal but not to Oz." She looked to Hook and smiled. "We're taking it to Emma."