chapter 8

After the death of my father the whole school had found out about the mystical creatures and no one and I mean no one wanted to test us for anything for cures and such. I never left the ocean for a couple days until Alec decided to make me get out so that I could get ready to go to school. Alec drove me to school. When we stopped at the entrance, everyone stared. I yelled, "TAKE A PICTURE, IT WILL LAST LONGER!" I felt Alec chuckle at my comment. I got off, I kissed him on the cheek. I whispered in his ear telling him that I had to go back to the ocean. When I went to my locker everyone went back to whatever they were doing. I was at my locker when these guys come up and ask if I could take my clothes off so they could see my tail. "Excuse me, I can't just show my tail, I have to be in the fucking water, u idiots.

I started to walk away when they grabbed me and took me to the water. Alec was still here and saw them, he ran up to them and grabbed me. They started telling him to put me in the water. he told them that we are going in there, but they have to go away. I got out of Alec's grip, jumped in the water and started to swim deeper than the water here was.

The pic is of adriana and alec