chapter 5

On our way to his house he seemed to pass a lot of guys that seemed jealous of the bike and that he has me on his bike. Some girls even gave me dirty looks, but the only thing I could concentrate on was his smell of the ocean water and like a pine scent that was different than any other guy that had been near me.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       At his house he put his bike in the garage and carried me to his living room. We sat on his couch when I heard a car parking in the garage.  "Who is that parking in the garage"? I asked him with a curious tone. "That is Adelle she drives here when she needs to go to school like you" Alec said while having his arm slung over my shoulder".  I stood up when she locked her car and rushed towards the door leaving Alec to do his own thing. Alec jumped when I scared the wits out of her.  I fell on the floor laughing at her reaction.

      "Jerk you scared the crap out of me" she said regaining her breath.  I was still on the floor laughing when Alec decides to show up and asked "what happened here"? I told him how I scared her when she came in from the garage. He started laughing it was really nice to hear him laughing an actual laugh.

(Flashback of Adriana's)

I remember his mother telling Alec to stop pushing me down on the sand of the island before anybody inhabited it. He always found a way to joke around by teasing me.  I was just building a sand castle with his sister Adelle when he stomped on the side I was working on. "Hey that is not nice" and that is when I pushed him down and started hitting him but I was weak compared to him.  He was laughing at me being so chilish well I was a child I was only six years old when he did that. He was eight years old but his sister was the same age as me.

(End of Flashback)

I stood up and then I said "Sorry Adelle and I heard your going to the high school here on the island starting tomorrow isn't that a weird" I said to her in an excited tone. I faced Alec and I asked "I want to learn more about you since I don't know you ever since we were six and you eight so can you tell me about your self please"? "Ok we will do that when my sister goes to bed which would be in an hour or two right"?

"Yeah I will going to bed in an hour or two so I will be just in my room writing a book"Adelle said to both me and Alec.  "OK cya Adelle in the morining be ready for school by 7:00 because school starts at 8:00 and we don't want to be late for school especially on your first day" I said to Adelle.

We started talking after she went in her room and I learned quite a lot like he is the bad boy type at school because of the bike and his collection of leather jackets. A lot of other things like how much of a gentleman he is and how he would treat girls on dates.  He seems to be a good bf so far and he drinks only when he would take his dates to a club.

After hours of getting to know each other I finally was able to go to sleep in the same bed as him but nothing happened all we did was cuddle and fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning I was up before Adelle so I got her up and we both got ready for school. Alec had woken up and was getting ready when I stepped in the room when he was getting his pants on. I went and grapped my purse when he told me he was taking me to school and Adelle is driving her car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At school was normal until Adelle bumped into a cute blonde haired guy who was talking to her and he almost seemed just like Alec but more her type than mine. They started talking and I could tell he was like me, Adelle, and Alec. He seemed more like a prince but wasn't sure. I walked over there and asked him this, "Are you like us and I can sense your like us but you have more power what exactly are you"? I asked with sincerty. "My name is Jace Wayland and yes I am a prince to another ocean the south more but I have taking a liking to your friend Adelle Lightwood over here she is very beautiful" He said to me and Adelle.

 Pic of Jace on the side