Mermaid In The Ocean

I was in the ocean at the beach when I felt something brush against my feet.  I looked down to see what it was, all I saw was a tail.  Must have been a big fish or something I thought.  I swam back to shore and looked out to the distance to see someone staring straight at me. It was a boy he was handsome, he has jet black hair, blue eyes, and he seems to be muscular. I smiled thinking he must be someone at school.  It was now 12:00 in the morning and I had to go to school in the morning.  I waved to the boy and walked off.  

_______________________________

I walked into my house when I noticed my mother awake.  "Mom why are you awake I thought you went to bed early".  "I was going to wait till you came back Adriana" my mom said.  "Goodnight mom got to go to school in the morning" I said while I headed upstairs. I took a shower and went  to bed.  

Dream----

I was swimming in the ocean when the same feeling brushed against my feet. I looked around and saw the face of the cute guy.  I looked at him and he started to reach for my hand. I took it without knowing why I took his hand. I don't even no his name.  He took me to this place that looked oddly familiar. 

(End of Dream)

I woke up to my alarm blaring off.  I got up and turned it off got ready for the day. (outfit on the side).  I walked to my car and drove to school only to find the school populars staring at me and laughing. I hated when I got stared at so I stormed over there. "Take a picture it might last longer assholes". I shouted. They were taken aback by my sudden outburst and stayed away from me and stopped staring.

Sorry for cliffhanger what do u think is it good?

Comment

Vote 

Adriana