chapter 4

When we arrived back at the place I have to call home I went straight to Adelle and said "I need to tell you something".  "What is it did he hurt you cause if he did I swear I will hurt him?!"Adelle asked/shouted.  "No he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, I can't believe I would feel this way about him". I said to Adelle who looked like her eyes were going to pop out of her eye sockets.  I started laughing at her reaction until she slapped me on the arm for laughing. "Sorry geez I thought you would have taken it differently about that" I said to her while calming down from my laughing high.  Alec ended up coming into the room and said "Hey babe and sis what are you staring at sis you seem lost or confused? He asked her and I ended up bursting out laughing again.  

They both looked at me confused and I said "She...Looks confused...because...I told...her...about you...asking...me...to be your...girlfriend" I said in between laughs.  He smirked that sexy smirk and swam towards me and said "Lets go to your place on the surface and have some fun?"  I blushed when he said that. "Sure and I know where to put this so my evil uncle can't get my dad's trident" I said while swimming up to the surface.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took him in the way where noone could see us coming in which was where my bedroom was.  We went in and let's just say things got way to heated and lets spare the details for the innocent minds of those who are young. 

20 minutes later

After that heated session we just talked for hours but I heard my second mom come up stairs and stopped at my door. She started knocking and I started saying hold on I'll get it in a minute while getting dressed and putting my hair in a messy bun.  Alec just put his boxers on and stayed in the bed waiting for me to come back.  I opened the door and mom gasped at what she saw.  I sarted blushing knowing she say Alec.  "Mom he is my boyfriend Alec Lightwood he lives across the island on the other side I was at his house for the last couple days". I said to her.  She pulled me in for a hug than asked the most embarssing question someone could ask. "Did you use protection"?  I looked down ashamed/not ashamed. I shook my head knowing we hadn't.

 My mom gasped and started lecturing on how I could get pregnant and blah blah blah!!! I said "I am going to go to where I orginally was born and I found out who I was before you even told me so you can go to hell for that even though you were nice you still kept secrets from me so this is good bye"?  Then she did the unthinkable thing she slapped me. Alec came up and asked her "what the fuck why did you slap her it is your fault you didn't tell her and I am a merman if that is what your going to ask and she just became the rightful thing in the world the prettiest mermaid you could ever see. I turned and cried in his muscular chest while he started to close the door.  After he closed the door he said lets go back or we could go by my place where noone can bother us. 

"Ok that would be better I would like to go there but how are we going to get there you don't have anything?" I asked him

Hold on a minute, he went outside and used his powers and a motorcycle appeared.  I was shocked he had it and it also made him look hotter than what he was but better.

cliffhanger