chapter 3

(A/N: The tail is on the side)I looked at myself it seemed almost unreal but it was so I couldn't argue over it with her. Alec started swimming over towards his sister when he saw me. He seemed to wondering who I was.  "Alec it is just me Adriana I became my true self now let just go over by you and break that spell ok" I asked Alec. He nods his head but before I can even get near my uncle starts swimming towards us three.  "Shit I thought I would get more time to get rid of the spell!" I whispered. My uncle started swimming fast towards me and threw the rightful kings trident.  I grabbed it by instinct and said

"I Adriana Bane take this trident and here by take my father's place and rule this ocean and any other ocean not you Danie Grigori who is evil and not the rightful king of these oceans!" I shouted so the whole ocean could hear me.  I went towards Alec again and said "Alec I release you from this horrible spell" I said to him then for good measure I kissed him on the cheek which his cheeks turned slight shade of pink. Adelle laughed at how her brother blushed just by me kissing his cheek.  I waited till I could sense where my father was held but I knew it would be a while until I will be able to get him I don't want the same thing to happen to me like my mother.

Alec's pov

She kissed me on the cheek holy mother of oceans! I thought I would never have this feeling towards her but I do I wish she could feel what I feel like.  I ended up blushing when she did that and Adelle my sassy innocent sister laughing with Adriana.  I looked at her uncle whose eyes started to turn black but he swam off before she could do anything. I bowed toward Adriana and said "Your Majesty would you like to go home on the surface or stay here and guard the oceans?" I asked her.  "I would like to stay here if you don't mind Alec and Adelle?" she had asked both me and my sister. "Yep that is alright" we both said in unison.  We all laughed at the sudden thing of us saying that in unison.  Adriana started swimming when a dolphin came up to her and started saying in the language only we merpeople knew what they are saying. The dolphin was asking for help a baby dolphin is stuck in rocks. We all swam towards the baby dolphin and Adriana immediately went to rescue the baby she used her father's trident to get the baby dolphin out of the rocks. She looked so hot doing that I was practically raping her with my eyes.  

Adriana's Pov

After I saved the baby dolphin I saw Alec eye raping me it looked like. I went towards them and waved my hands in his face and he came out of the daze he was in. I laughed at him because he thought I hadn't noticed him staring at me. "Adelle I think I will like to talk to Alec alone while we go back home" I said to Adelle.  She nodded her head while she went home far ahead of us while we stayed at a slow pace.  

"Alec I need you to answer this and truthfully no lying ok?" I asked Alec with seriousness. 

"Sure what is it Adriana?" He asked with the same seriousness.

"Do you like me more than a friend since we first met?" I asked and he turned crimson when I asked him this.

"I do like you more than a friend why wouldn't I" Alec asked me while still pink tint to his tan cheeks.

I smashed my lips on him and he was shocked at first but than started kissing back.  When we broke apart he asked me this: "Princess Adriana will you be my girlfriend"? Alec asked me this with such love put into it melted my heart.

"I would be  honored to be your girlfriend Alec ever since I saw you that first day I couldn't wait to see you again" I said to Alec with such excitment.