chapter 2

I went to class and sat down in my assigned seat until the school jocks football jocks might I add came in.  One smiled at me but I didn't show anything in return. I know mean right wrong they never acknowledged my presence ever so why should I?  The rest of the class came in then the teacher.  Class was going way to slow, but I ended up falling asleep and the dream seemed to have resumed when he was leading me to a place not sure where. It felt like I had been there before but I was pretty sure I wasn't. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class was lunch so I decided to go for a stroll to the bay behind the school.  I live on an island that has the school near the water weird I know but it works anyways. I walked down to the water and decided to put my feet in it.  I was moving my feet slowly until I felt the same thing brush my bottom of my feet. This time was different he came up to the surface and said "Hi my name is Alec Lightwood, what is your name?" "My name is Adriana Bane". He smiled at me then asked "Come with me I need you to follow me to my home?"  "Ok I guess it should be fun." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was underwater and I could breathe it was werid then again I could always breathe underwater. I then saw a  girl around my age come up to me and she said her name was Adelle Lightwood. I remember hearing that name before but where? I kept following them until I saw this merman sitting on this chell that looked like a throne. I swam over there and he looked at me. I stared at him he had the same eyes as my dreams when I was swimming with Alec. I grabbed Alec's hand and hid behind him. He was just chuckling at my sudden actions.

"He is your father Adriana you must go up to him" Alec said. 

"I don't know who he is and why am I here?" I asked.

"Go over there and speak to him why else are you able to breathe underwater if your father is the king of all underwater life." Alec said to me.

I went to the surface and went towards a rock that was sitting there on the surface where the top of the castle type thing was.  I was thinking why I lived on land and not in the water with my father and where is my mother. I asked them if I could go back to my home on land to think this information over. 

===============================================

At home I plopped down on my bed and started thinking over what happened today until I heard a tap on my window and there stood was Adelle, Alec's sister standing with a purple skirt around her waist while her hair was covering her torso in the front.  I opened the window and let her come in without any peeping toms trying to do some nasty things to her.

"What are doing here Adelle?" I asked worridely to her.

"I came here because I have to tell you something" she said to me in a very scared tone.

"What is it? What is wrong?" I asked twice as worried as I was before if that was possible.

"That is not your father he is your uncle, my brother was put under a spell only you can break you just have to picture your real parents that live in the depths of the ocean waters more." she said.

"Ok my mother has the same eyes like his(pic of the eyes on the side). "Why would I have to break the spell can't my mother do that?" I asked a bit curious in my tone.

"No your mother was killed by a great white that was trying to kill your sister and the shark regretted killing her and your father tried everything to get her back but it was too late he only had reminders of her because you look just like her if only you had the eyes" Adelle told me.

I had the same eyes as my mother so if I go in the water and believe that my parents are the rulers of the underwater world than I can break that spell off of handsome looking Alec. I hope I can do this  and it isn't to late to try.

-----------------------------------------------

I was by the shore line with Adelle beside me trying to decide to jump in or walk in. I decided on walking in the water.  I started walking and once I was able to tread on the water I closed my eyes and imagined my mother with the eyes that were the same as my uncle's eyes but more prettier. I felt my eyes changing shape and color, but when I opened my eyes Adelle gasped at what she saw. I asked for something to show me and she gave me a mirror she always has on hand. I hand the colors that had pink, red, blue, green, and black for the color in the eye but the most thing that intrigued me was the eyeshadow and the rest of the make up it never smeared or came off so it was like permanent. I was smiling like crazy when I felt my legs go together and a tail appeared the color like my eyes but all over my lower half of my body, but what freaked me out was my top was like my tail but it had straps and was more like a bra than a top at all.

Sorry for cliffhanger doing alot of that.

comment

vote 

share with your friends