chapter 7

We were watching a movie when the movie started to show a sex scene when I groaned and looked away from the damn scene for I was not in the mood to watch that part at all it was very uncomfortable since Alec and I haven't done it since that first day and just spent time getting to know each other. I was going upstairs when Alec started following me to do something else.  I stopped him and said, "Not so fast I am not in the mood and need sleep since tomorrow I have to help the animal life in the oceans so keep your package inside your pants tonight until I say I want to". I thought we were going to take it slow and not fast"? I said and questioned trying to find an answer is to why he thought he was getting in my pants tonight or any other night. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning I started my day when I saw the ocean glimmering with excitement and noticed something  off about it. I ran towards the water and screamed it had blood swarming all around it.  Alec, Adelle, and Jace ran out after I screamed. "What happened that they're is blood all in the water" they said in unison.  No no no this can't be happening I thought he would be safe down there. I stood up and dove straight into the blood and saw a Great White shark the size of a tank lengthed out. I screamed to get its attention, but when I got its attention it stopped in front of me when it noticed that I was pissed at it. I said, "How dare you kill my father that is or was your ruler he helped you get out of trouble when you were a little thing now you just destroyed that trust now I must do the only thing I can think of, I must destroy you for you could kill me or anyone else if I don't stop it and I am sorry but it is the only way", I said with sadness in my voice at that thought.  It has to be done regardless of anything. (A/N: i don't have anything against sharks it just i had to find something that killed anything i could come up with) I took my power and out came my own weapon a sword, I slashed the great white till it died it had accepted the judgement after all she did regret killing my father who was young and not trying to do anything to protect himself since he did lose my mother after all who was his life.