chapter 6

When he told us this I was happy she found her partner. I went towards class and class began after that. When it was time for lunch we all went swimming in the ocean to stretch our aching feet/tails. While we were swimming I felt this strange pull towards a dark area. I said "Guys there is something down there I need to go check if this is where my father is kept".  I swam down till I reached the place where it was coming from.  I shouted "FATHER ARE YOU IN THERE"?   I heard a faint response coming from the back of the cave, but I needed help getting my father out and home. "Hold on father I am going to get help from Alec he is back to normal now" I shouted to him.  I heard him say ok than I took off and said, "I have to go get Alec, Adelle my father is down there needing to come out of that horrible dark place so I will be back to school after he is out" I told her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at Alec's and started to call for him there was no response. I was beyond pissed with all my might I went to his room where I found him sleeping soundly without being disturbed once. I got a cup of water and dumped the whole cup on his face until I saw his eyes open with shock and a little bit of anger but after he saw it was me he groaned while saying, "go back to school I need more sleep babe".  "No I need your help I found my father, only my father I would feel a pull towards my Uncle Danie is far gone from this place so I need your help getting him out of this cave" I said to him with pleading in my voice. 

We got in the water where I last felt the pull, it was still there so we swam all the way down till I could sense him in the cave that was dark. "Alec do you have a light we could use some" I said loud enough so that my father was warned that light was going to appear soon. He used his powers and light started to appear, but I saw my father lying there with my sister tending to him. My sister's name is Isabelle Bane who has long dirty blonde hair like me but with dark ocean blue eyes, and she is 18 like Alec but me and Alec have more in common and he doesn't notice her beauty just mine I noticed by just looking at him.  

We all helped my father Lucas out of the cave so we could have him rule with help of his daughters. We started heading up to the surface when my father called me and Alec back.  "Why did you bring him with you?, I thought he was under a spell my dear daughter Adriana tell me did you love this boy or do you know he loves you regardless if your sister is his age or not I can see the way he looks at you and Alec you better not hurt her or I will banish you till the ends of the ocean understood!"

"I understand I will never hurt her your majesty if I did such a foolish thing I would regret it immediately after" he said with such seriousness and adoration I couldn't but let the happy tears fall down.

"I also understand father I won't let him get away that easy now not with what he just have said" I said with the same seriousness and adoration between sniffles.

I took all the power and his trident appeared as I was going to hand it to him. He took it and all the sickness that over came him disappeared to show how young he still looked. I nodded my head left with Alec behind me, I had to go to school. When I got back to school all the students looked at me like I was a lunatic since Alec decided to drive me back there and stay for the rest of the day.

 pic of Isabelle Bane on side