Paint like a mad woman!

"Do yo I understand what I want?" Staci's dad asks.
"Yes sir." I say quietly.
"Get to it." Staci says and they all leave again.

I stand up and go to the paint and easel. I begin to paint what they want as I cry.

I know I'll probably die in here. I hope that the FBI are still looking for me. I know a lot of the time they save kidnap victims but I also know a lot don't survive.

"Can I get some water?" I ask to no one.

Soon the larger man comes in with some water.

"Thank you." I say.
"Don't. If it were up to me you'd come in and I'd kill you but Jason likes to watch you people paint. I don't get it but he does." He says and leaves.

I stare blankly at him as he walks out. I drink the water and begin painting again. If I'm gonna die in here I can at least make some good art before I do.

"You can take a break to sleep." Jason says walking into the room.
"I need to restart on it tomorrow then. I don't like where its going." I say.
"You're so much like her. She did that all the time too." He says and leaves.

I lay down and pray they find me before I finish. I don't think they'll want more if they were this specific. I close my eyes and slowly drift off.

"Get up you have some painting to do." I hear someone say.

I sit up and wipe my eyes. I see that it's Jason. There is now a chair in the middle of the room in which he is sitting. I notice the blank canvas on the floor so I grab it and put it on the easel.

I begin to paint. I glance over to the chair but he is now standing. I just keep painting. Next thing I know he is opening the cell and stepping in. I stay quiet as he closes the gate and locks it.

I get a sickening feeling in my stomach. He sits down on the bed and watches me paint. I can feel him watching me and act like it doesn't bother me.

"Hun take a break. You've been working so hard." He says and pats the bed beside him. "Come on put don't the paint brush and sit by me."

I do as told and sit down. He puts his hand on my knee. My breath quickens and my body tenses.

"It's okay. Just calm down. It'll be better that way." He smiles and I tear falls from my eye.

"I'll be kind I promise." He says and more tears fall.

He slowly moves his hand up my leg. I close my eyes and try to think if something else.

"Lay down sweet heart." He whispers in my ear.

I do as told and the tears quicken. He wipes them away.

"You'll be fine you'll love it they always do if they're lucky enough." He says moving my hair out of my face.

I turn my head away and hold my breath. I cry the entire time. I tell him to stop and call for help. I knew it wouldn't help but at least I could try. Once it ended he told me to get back to the painting. So I pulled up my pants and wipe my tears.

I begin painting while he walks up the stairs. Once I hear the door close I collapsed and cried, again. After awhile I compose myself and continue painting.

No POV back with the team

The whole local department is going door to door trying to find them when Garcia gets back.

"Garcia you're on speaker." Morgan says.
"They have another house on a farm. It's still in Jason's wife's name. They've been having all kinds of art supplies sent there along with chains and fencing." Garcia says quickly.
"Where is it?" Hotch asks.
"Highway 94 just north of town. I'll send you the address." She says quickly and they all run out.