The Next Chapters For Reid

Once Reid landed and to the police department the team filled him in on details. After a few days the team solved the case. Emily and JJ asked him a ton of questions about Rose. As he talked about her they could tell he was head over heals for this girl. He talked about her like he did about Meg.

"Spence. You need to hold on to her." JJ says.
"She'll be good for you." Emily adds.

They talk most of the flight. When they land Reid calls Rose. He makes sure she understands where they stand and try to set up a date.

Five Years Later

Spencer and Rose now share a house in Virginia near the FBI building. They spend as much time together as possible. Which is harder than it sounds.

Spencer has been asking random questions about marriage to his colleagues. There is all kinds of whispers about him possibly proposing soon.

One Year Later

Spencer and Rose came in and announced the date of their upcoming wedding and handed out invitations.

6 Months Later

Rose is officially Mrs. Rose Spencer Reid. To bad the party got cut short by a case.

7 Months Later

Rose comes in to give Reid a few papers that fell out if his bag and has a small belly bump.

"Are Mr. and Mrs. Dr. Spencer Reid expecting a mini genius?" JJ asks.

Rose and Spencer share a glance and Spencer nods.

"Yeah!" Rose says excitedly and Spencer kisses her cheek.

"She's 2 months along already." Spencer says his smile not fading.

6 Months Later

"Reid?! Where's Reid?! Has anyone seen Reid?! Reid!" Garcia runs around looking and calling for Reid.
"What?" Spencer says.
"Rose is in labor and you need to meet her at the hospital. JJ went to pick her up because we couldn't find you." She says and Reid grabs his phone and runs out of the building.

The next day the team goes in to see the new baby baby boy the named Mason Michel Reid.

Three Years Later

Everything is going great. Spencer and Rose have two little angels Mason and Luna. They have a new house in the suburbs with a guard dog. It's all perfect.

Yeah there are a few close calls with the job and it gets tense but it's all okay and they live long and happily together.

The end.