Chapter #13

Everyone had gathered in the choir room for Glee practice. I was leaning back in my usual chair having a conversation with Rory who was sat beside me, everyone else was spread out around the room. All the couples were being lovey dovey as it was Valentines week. I think Valentine's Day is amazing.... If you have someone to spend it with, when you're alone it's normally just kind of sad.

Mr. Shuester walked in as the bell rang and made his way to the whiteboard where this weeks lesson was written.

World's Greatest Love Songs

"Okay everybody" he exclaimed, getting everyone's attention, "let's hear it for love!"

He drew a heart around the lesson as everyone clapped and cheered, including me. I may not have anyone to spend Valentine's Day with doesn't mean I'm going to be miserable about it.

"Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the worlds greatest love songs. Now, regionals is next week and we still need raise 250 dollars for costumes and hairspray."

"Oh god, not another bake sale" Kurt groaned from where he was sat on the piano bench.

"If any student gives 10 dollars we will sing these world's greatest love songs to their valentine. We will serenade each classroom..."

"NOOOO" we all interrupted him, except Rachel of course.

"Two years ago, we went room to room Christmas carolling and they threw food", Tina reminded us all.

"And shoes" Mike added.

Sugar raised her hand as if she had something to add to the discussion.

"Yes, Sugar" Mr. Shue called on her.

"Here's a spoonful of sugar for you all. Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich." She said, getting up and walking towards Mr. Shue with money in her hand, "here you go."

"Sugar, I can't take that."

"Take it!" Kurt argued.

Sugar waved the money around until Mr. Shue took it in his hands, "okay, everyone give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cummerbunds."

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it," Sugar told Mr. Shue, turning to face the rest of us as we clapped, "okay everyone, look under your chairs. Except for you Artie, your chair kept moving so I hid your surprise in the waste basket."

I leaned down and looked under my chair, only to find a heart shaped chocolate box underneath it. I stuck my hand under and pulled it out, setting it on my lap.

I will save these for later, could be a good Doctor Who watching snack.

"I found mine ten minutes ago" Puck said, chocolate covering his face.

I just giggled at his crazy antics, covering my mouth with my hand.

"V-Day is my fav day ever." Sugar continued excitedly, "and to help me celebrate it, my daddy's throwing me a huge re-dec party at breadsticks and I'm naming it the Sugar Shack, and drum roll Rachel."

Rachel pounded on the drums randomly, and it didn't really sound like a drum roll, but it's all good.

"You're all invited!" Sugar shouted as everyone cheered, "oh, but you have to bring a date. No single people allowed, their sad and boring, and don't exist in my world."

"Um, but you're single" Mercedes pointed out.

"Not for long" Sugar answered, "there is only one exception to that rule, it's Anna, because she is cooler than all of you and she is helping decorate."