Chapter #8

I was standing between Blaine and Santana in an underground parking garage, with the hood of my Twenty One Pilots sweater pulled over my head. Why are we here? Oh I will tell you why, we are having a freaking street battle against the Warblers, using Michael Jackson. This is one of the most insane things that we, as a glee club have done, and that is saying something, because we did Britney Spears week.

I had been close friends with some of the Warblers for over a year now. Blaine had invited me to one of their movie nights after he found out that I was a total geek, because they all were as well, even my mom loved the guys. I even helped them get Jeff and Nick together, and even though I had skipped out on the last few hang outs to study, I still believed them to be some of my best friends. Competing against my friends was a little bit difficult, but we had all gotten over it, and learned how to still be friends.

Before I could continue my train of thought, I heard the footsteps of a group of people walking through the garage. Looking up from my beat up red converse, I saw the blurry outline of the group of prep school boys walking towards us, just as expected.

When they reached us I sent a smile in the direction of my friends, Nick, Jeff and Trent, I couldn't see them that well because of the fact that I wasn't wearing my glasses, but I could see the glint of blonde hair, and seeing as Jeff is the only blonde Warbler, I knew it was him.

"Well, we're here" Sebastian said.

"We've got something to settle" Blaine began.

I continued for him, glaring at the tall Warbler, because I was still angry about yesterday "both of us want to use MJ for regionals, but only one can."

"We're having a Jackson off nick-it-nite, winner gets the king of pop for regionals" Santana explained.

"Us against the three of you, you really think your that bad?" Sebastian then did his signature smirk, " is that what they teach at that little public school of yours?"

"It's time to see who's bad" Blaine added.

I threw my arm up in the air and snapped my fingers, the rest of the New Directions came out of the places where they were hiding and gathered behind us. The three of us pulled out hoods down and the Warblers started the song.

(Performance is at the top)

[Artie:]
Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight
I'm telling you
On how I feel
Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Come on, Come on,
Lay it on me
All right

I moved in front of Artie to sing my part of the song, facing Sebastian and the Warblers with the New Directions behind me.

[Anna]
Your lyin' eyes
Gonna tell you right
So listen up
Don't make a fight,
Your talk is cheap
You're not a man
You're throwin' stones
To hide your hands

[Blaine:]
Well they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true
But my friend you have seen nothin'
Just wait 'till I get through

Santana and The New Directions
Because I'm bad, I'm bad - come on
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - you know it
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - come on, you know
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again,
Who's bad?

The Warblers surrounded us, and it was honestly kind of intimidating for a moment, as they circled us and sang. Luckily we were able to even out the ground again very quickly. As we broke the circle I moved towards Nick, and following every body else's lead we started dance battling. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, to be honest this was kind of fun having the two groups do a number together, although I wish the circumstances were better.

[Santana and The New Directions]
Because I'm bad, I'm bad - come on
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - you know it
(Bad bad - really, really bad)

As I circled around Nick again, I saw a paper bag being passed around the Warblers. That does not look good.
I pushed my way through the rest of the people, trying to make my way towards the direction of the bag.

You know I'm bad, I'm bad - come on, you know
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now

I saw the guy carrying the bag to Sebastian who stuck his hand inside, and pulled something out.

Just to tell you once again,

A slushy cup

I saw him aim it towards Kurt, but before he could throw it, I ran forward.

"NO!" I shouted through the parking lot.

I ran forwards and pushed Blaine and Kurt out of the way. They were out of the way just before the slushy was thrown.

Who's bad?

All I saw was red, all I felt was a burning pain and freezing cold in my eyes. I screamed out, and brought my hands to my face, trying frantically to get the slushy out of my eye. I could hear the retreating footsteps of the Warblers out of the garage, and I think that hurt more than the slushy.

"Oh my god, Anna are you okay!?" Santana shouted, coming up to me and pulling my hands away from my face.

As she pulled my hands back, I noticed red on them. Red that was too dark to be the slushy.

"Oh god, That's blood!" I heard Finn yell, "we need to get her to the hospital!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dun!

I have no idea what to say about this chapter except, bring on the drama!

Hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment, vote, and all that good stuff!

~Maddie