Chapter 25 -

AH! Sorry for the cliff hanger<3 I mean, it wasn't like a HUGE cliff hanger, but it still crushed me:(

Sadly, school starts next week so that sucks...less updates:/ SO, let's try and finish this!!! AHHG! lol, kinda losing inspiration, but I'll finish this! I swears it!<3

-----

***Layla's Point of View***

Although this house used to be like my second home, I still didn't feel comfortable enough to walk any further than the entrance. Once I was inside, I turned to Allen and held my stare for a few minutes. He returned the action, but his expession was now unreadable. Only God knows what he's thinking.

"Allen, I-I just wanted to say..." I couldn't help, but trail off in frustration. With my eyes shut, I restarted my sentence. "I'm- you're-we're..." Again, I stumbled through words not knowing what to say. 

He was right there, in front of me. Allen was listening to me, and I was blowing my one chance to fix our relationship. I'm such a screw up.

Tears flooded down my cheeks as I remembered more things about Allen and I. Nothing else came to my mind as I totally blanked out. Then, I realized, there was only one thing to say.

"I love you." I whispered, the words making more sense then ever.

Love.

"And I'm-" 

Surprisingly, he cut me off by setting a finger on my lips. Through all of my emotions, I barely noticed him taking a step towards me. His fingers set my lips on fire as I couldn't think anymore. However, when he touched me, it was no longer a bad thing. It was like love had swallowed me whole and left me dumb- the only feeling I could contain was love.

"Don't say it Layla." Allen hushed, his voice cracking. 

I felt the heat from his hand trail up to behind my ear. My eyes locked with his and the world faded away like nothing mattered. Was he forgiving me? Then, in one quick motion, our noses touched. We had barely any space between us and I could feel both of us shaking.

Allen seemed hesistant, but placed a sweet kiss on my forehead. This made me lose control as I wanted more. If now wasn't the time, I didn't know when was. It didn't matter if he hadn't forgiven me yet, I was going for it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed our bodies so close, nothing could pass by. His expression changed to shock and I felt a small surge of uncertainty. That was only until I noticed a loving smile raise on his lips and then it washed away, only leaving me to want more.

In less then a second, I couldn't even feel myself anymore. Our lips moved together like it was always meant to be. 

We had finally got our kiss.

Although, now, it was no longer enough and as he slowly pulled away, I groaned for more. I noticed that this pleased him as he rushed right back in. He pulled me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso. Allen gently pulled away and we pressed out forheads together.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He offered, sending butterflies to flutter around my stomach.

"Is anyone home?" I checked, not wanting any mistakes to happen.

"Nope." A sly smile formed on his lips and I nodded quickly so we could press our lips back together.

He carried me upstairs and pushed his door open. Then, he walked over to his bed wear I landed and he lode ontop, holding himself up with his arms. For a few seconds, we just froze in that position, admiring eachother. Once we felt another urge, he threw off his shirt and we resumed our make out.

Usually, when you picture a couple rolling around on a bed, you think of it as dirty and slutty. But, when I was with him, it just felt right. Everything was just beautiful and natural- like nothing else should change, so why wait?

Soon, he pulled my shirt off and we cuddled eachother. Nothing could ever be better then the feeling I was having right now. Perfection was an understatement. It didn't matter that we had just fought a few days ago or that neither of us were close to perfect. We brought the best out of eachother and isn't that what love should be like?

At some point, I realized we were both naked and I couldn't help but admire Allen's beautiful body. He kissed my neck and worked his way down as he planted one kiss on my breast. I pulled him back up to my lips as I couldn't get enough of him.

"You sure you want to? I can wait Layla." 

I smiled at the thought that he cared enough to check.

"I'm sure." I beamed, giving all my trust to him.

"I just don't want to hurt you." He confessed.

"No, I like it." My cheeks blushed as I said that, but it didn't matter. 

We were just enjoying eachother, and it was just what we needed.

----

I woke up, unaware I had even fallen asleep. Outside was dark, which surprised me, but I didn't dare move from Allen's grip. He looked so perfect while he slept and I could lie here all day just admiring him. My ear pressed against his chest as I listened to his calm heartbeat and felt his chest rise in peaceful breaths.

Honestly, life just couldn't get any better. I knew his parents were home, but they wouldn't come in so I didn't bother getting dressed. We were still bare, but it didn't bother me. All of my insecurities disappeared with him.

"So, you're awake?" Allen smiled, his voice still sounding tired.

I nodded, but didn't dare remove my head from his chest. We were warming eachother with our body heat and I could just fall asleep all over again. Allen shifted his neck a little so he could burry his lips into my hair and softly plant a kiss on my head. 

"I love you too." He smirked. 

My arms tucked around his waste as he said this and I felt a happy tear fall off of my cheek and onto his bicep.

"What's wrong Layla?" 

"Nothing," I admitted. "I'm just so happy that I have you back."

A gentle finger tilted my chin up, removing me from my comfortable position. Though, I wasn't to disapointed as he kissed me.

"Don't ever worry about that happening again, okay?" 

My head gently shook and we simply stared into eachothers eyes.

It's funny how one guy could simply patch your life up.