Chapter 22 -

I would like to thank you guys on everything you've done so far! Although I'm writing ahead, I'm already so proud of everything you guys have done!(:

It's 12:50 a.m right now so I'm sorry if this gets sloppy- during editing it will be fixed!

One last thing is that I don't know much about court or law (I'm only 14 with a clean record!). This may cause some true facts to be off, but please just go along with what I write! I'll make it realistic, but I don't promise it's 1OO% FACT! Lol, well enjoy!<3

Screw goals! Lol, no one follows 'em</3 Soooo, I'll update whenever:P

BUT pllleeaaseee still comment/vote<3

----------------------------

***Allen's Point of View***

"Allen, honey, please wake up." Echoed a voice inside my head. I knew that tone was coming from my mom, but I had no power to respond. Well at least I had my memory. My conscience was trying to burst through my body so I could open my eyes, but nothing worked.

Is this what Layla felt?

An inner stab went through my heart at the thought of her. All I wanted was to jump out of this bed and run to her. However, she didn't want me anymore and that hurt more than any bruise or scar from that fight. 

I pushed all my muscles to at least twitch, but nothing happened. My body was frozen as my mind roamed free. Something kept trying to drag me into sleep, but I didn't know what. I was out of control and sleeping seemed like the only answer. So, I drifted in and out of the real world-timelessly sleeping.

Every time my senses would come through, I would always hear either my mom or dad's voice. All my prayers went to Layla since all I wanted was to hear her voice again. The voice that pulled my through anything. Yes, my mother's voice helped, but Layla was my best friend and love. That was something so genuine, not even my mother's constant weeping could compare to.

"Allen," I could hear my father speaking. "It's been days. We all miss you and your mother is a mess." He mumbled the last part.

Well, my mother was a doctor so her thoughts might be out of control right now. Once again, I tried to make any part of me move. This time I was mainly focusing on opening my eyes consciously. Every fighting ounce of me seemed to be pushing against solid metal as I failed.

"Layla called..." My father trailed off.

My heart beat increased as I felt hope. There wasn't much, but it definitely got my body craving for movement. However, just as my fathers voice returned, I started dozing off. I was fighting to stay awake, but it lured me deeper and deeper into cold and dark unconsciousness.

"She said..."

And I was out cold again.

---

I came back to reality as I heard a low muffled voice. With all my best efforts, I managed to catch pieces of their conversation.

"...better. Possibly waking up soon since there are signs of sleeping cycles and sharp reflexes."

Guessing that was the doctor, I waited for a response. A huge sigh of relief seemed to escape from my parents as I heard them sit down.

"Thank you so much!" Cheered my mother, relief in her voice.

Some footsteps seemed to leave the room as everything fell silent. All I wanted was to get up and walk to Layla. Couldn't I just have that? I don't care if she slaps me, yells, or curses- I just need to see my beloved.