Chapter 5 -

***Layla's Point of View***

It only took about forty minutes for Allen to leave, pick up Triston and Raina, and come back. In someways it was nice to know how much they cared for me, and wanted to see me as soon as possible, but I wasn't ready.

Triston - 13

Raina- 12

I can remember this.

Soon the door to my room opened and Allen came through the door.

"I brought the visitors." he said, smiling with restraint. I waved my hand signaling to send them over and Allen told them to come in. Two pairs of wide eyes stepped into the room, staring me down. At first they were unsure of what to do, but then the girl stepped forward.

She had dirty blond hair that had matching curls as mine. Her eyes were hazel and her perfect skin was now creased, showing worry lines.

"Raina?" I asked, her eyes lit up.

"You mean, you remember?" she asked hopefully.

I felt bad to crush her hope, but I had to be honest.

"No, I only know you from what Allen has told me." I said, pointing my chin at him.

"Oh." she sighed. "Well, it's nice to see you awake. Everyone's missed you."

I wished her words had comforted me, but instead it just reminded me that I didn't know who "everyone" meant anymore.

Then she stepped back, as the taller boy leaned closer to me. His eyes looked exactly like Raina's and his hair was identical too, but cut shorter so the perfect balance between a polished and messy look was obtained. He was starting to gain muscle, and was gaining a tougher image, but his child like quirk in his eyes still showed he was a little kid. I had a natural sister like instinct to protect him, and take away his worries, but then I realized that I was his worries.

"And your Triston? Thirteen years old, and my brother?" i asked, repeating the knowlege over and over until it sunk it. He nodded, and looked away.

"Welcome back." he mumbled.

Was he upset with me, or the situation I was in? I wish I could remember our past, or even his character so I could decipher his shy words.

Suddenly, a dark black haired girl stepped into the room. She was a little shorter then the rest of us, and had a very small waist. The girl wore a short black dress with white stockings that had an artistic design on it. Then she matched her black high-heels with her dress. It was hard to believe I wouldn't remember her, if I was supposed to know her. She had rosy cheeks and pink lips that were turned into a frown. Her eyebrows scrunched together in frustration.

Who was that? Allen never mentioned her. Her brown eyes slowly met mine and she took a shaky step forward.

"Did you tell her about me?" she asked, pointing her question towards Allen.

"No, sorry, I only mentioned her family...I didn't want to overload her brain."

The girl nodded and turned her attention back on me.

"I'm Camile." she said, unsure of what to say next. "I go to school with you, and were best friends. It's been that was since third grade."

I nodded, surprised at how close we were. Did anyone feel how awkward things were? It felt like they were greeting a stranger.

"Your moms going to be here soon." announced Allen, flipping his phone shut. "She got out of work just now, so maybe like twenty minutes."

Mom.