-Author's Note-

@Copyright all rights reserved 2013

-Written By LovableMonster-

-Oh my Jesus, thank you all so much for reading this book. I've always had a million ideas in my head before, about writing books. I literally have dozens of stories written up, that hopefully I will continue and show you amazing fans of mine. This is the first book I've fully finished, and although it is not edited extremely to perfection, I'm proud of myself. I'm almost proud and amazed to have such amazing fans who are dedicated to reading this book. Thank you for that.-

There's a couple of things I would like to discuss and get across to you all.

(Sorry so short, make sure to leave any/comments/ or feedback below, thanks! I am grateful to be writing this, I love to write, so hopefully you'll love to read this.)

Firstly, I apologize for all the author's notes on the majority of the chapters. I just love thanking my fans, because your reads/comments/votes make my days brighter, make me feel better as a writer. I appreciate each and every one of you, so very much! Also, I've finally gotten a banner maker and an editor who appreciates my story, understands it, so don't worry your little heads. I've got covered now.

Secondly, I want to thank all the amazing artists, who I've used their amazing songs on the chapters of this story. They really set the tone, make people realize what I'm going for, let their hearts have a feel for the story; in the form of music. So, thank you. I'll try my best listing them, count me out if I don't get them all. These are the majority, the ones I listen to anyways.

Nickelback

Cascada

Demi Lovato

Celine Dion

The Phantom of the Opera/Love Never Dies

Evanescence

and countless more.

Thirdly, I understand that this story isn't perfect, but the loyal fans make up for that. There are so many things I'd like to improve about this story, dialogue and grammar issues especially. I'm young, I'm not the best writer, I prefer present tense over past tense, I like my own style of writing. I like to be a unique writer, but that doesn't mean I can't make mistakes.

So, thank you, to the critiques because I love your honest feedback, not the fake stuff, because I really like to improve. Fix the kinks. Make sure the story is to better standard and likings. I want people to be proud that I wrote something beautiful and something they enjoy to read. That's really the best part, reading the comments and seeing that someone read/voted for my story, it literally means the world to me.

Thank you so much to @FireGoesDown for the lovely banners she's made, and anyone in the process of making me any at the moment.

Thank you to @berryexplosion for a trailer and @CreativeLizzy for my new trailer, which can be located on the main page of the story with my original author's note and on the preview/summary page as well. Or on Youtube...Of course.

Thank you to @Crazy_Cherries for that new lovely cover and for anyone who's tried to make me one, because I know it's hard for this story, rough and specific, and I appreciate all the time and effort that's been spent to make these lovely graphics for my story. I appreciate it so very much, I can't show how much I'm happy for these graphic makers and trailer makers.

And the editors who've tried their best to help me, although I'm a picky girl when it comes to writing a story, especially one I've actually finished for once! Can you believe it? My family surely can't.

I also want to thank my friends: Rebecca and Bhumi, good friends on here that have been dedicated on the chapters and everyone else who's been dedicated in the chapters, they are dedicated for their own reasons. Either for help, loyal readers/fans, or personal reasons for things going on in my life.

-A big thanks to the phantom of the opera, which is my inspiration for this story. The two, obviously, are nothing alike, but it has a big take on this story. It's an idol/inspiration for A Kidnapper's Dream-

Lastly, I want to thank pretty much all my followers, fans, yada-yada. I promised I wouldn't cry while writing this, anyone have a tissue? Thanks.

Anyways, thank you for all those people who've read this entire book, who's read this author's note. I'm glad for that. Thank you for the large amount of reads, thank you for the people who've commented and commented, read and read. Thank you everyone for the ideas to make this story bigger and better, thank you! You should all be proud. :)

-And yes, there will be a sequel, PM me for title suggestions, I'm considering 'A Kidnapper's Nightmare' but I'm not sure.-

@Copyright all rights reserved 2013

-Please do not copy my work, I take a lot of pride and put a lot of what I love into my stories. I enjoy it, it's one of my favorite things I can actually do. So, if you steal it, you will be sorry my friend, guaranteed.-

-Author's Note-

I usually don't do romance stories, I'm more into the fantasy genre. This story does have a somewhat magical essence to it. I want to thank my friends, parents, and my family for encouraging me to do what I love. Also, I hope everyone enjoys this.-

-Dedication-

-To my lovely wattpad readers, who hopefully will enjoy this story. To all those lovely songs, broadway productions, and movies/shows that give me inspiration. Also those amazing authors who just can craft things that are so breathtaking. Hopefully I'll get there one day, thank you. Also this story is dedicated to FantasyWriterGirl15 for helping me edit up my story as it progresses, thank you dearie.-

-Thank you everyone, without you guys and your support this story probably wouldn't be as successful or even up on Wattpad without each and every one of you, you all matter to me and I love to hear feedback.-

(Now, the chapters are on the table of contents/main page of the story instead of another author's note, so thank you. If you'd like me to add a page on here 'ABOUT ME' then sure, PM me if you'd like that.)

-Final Author's Note, and I will be adding other author's note to this one and eliminating them from the chapters for a cleaner look.-

-THANK YOU ALL! I love you.-