-Chapter 14: A Kidnapper's Dream (Edited)-

@copyright 2013 all rights reserved

-Written By: LovableMonster-

(This chapter is written in two POVS.)

-Chapter 14: A Kidnapper's Dream-

(Luca's POV)

I don't like being alone, it’s the worst thing that can ever happen to you. Well, that's what I believe anyways. Feeling alone can make your heart break into pieces that you can put back together again. Though, people wouldn't believe I had a heart to begin with. I can't change Jessalyn's ever-changing mind on the matter of her parents and why I had to kill them, unless I try, but she still won't listen. She won't even give me a chance to tell her everything, she just shuns me like she once did, this time for good. I don't want it to be like this, to end like this. I don't want to be the one who lost something that can't be replaceable.

I never wanted to tell her any of this, the past, because I knew she would act like this. My sweet Jessalyn may be rational, but I never said she couldn't be irrational. I understand her though, if I was her I'd be traumatized from the sight of me. The man who killed her parents, I should be ashamed, but I'm not. Because, she doesn't have the slightest idea why I had to do it. I lay in my bed and continue to look up at the ceiling, my wound is almost healed, and I’m surprised. I never thought it would heal up so quickly. Most of it is because of Jessalyn, who helped me heal like she cared for me, she didn't want me in pain. Now, I'm not so sure if she'd do it again.

I don't want to go after Jessalyn to tell her what's right and what's wrong, because I can't get close enough if I wanted to. Oh, what am I saying? Of course I want to go after her, but will I succeed and reach my goal? She won't let me near her now and I know she's planning on escaping with that child...Oh, that child. That child is starting to become a major distraction in our lives.

I'll never look at that child the same way ever again. I never liked her to begin with, now it's something stronger. I hate her, because I don't want her near us, or anywhere in Jessalyn's life. I don't want her having this child from that vile man...I...I don't know what I want. Maybe I'm being selfish, it's not like she intended for the child to be born. I'm just sick, that's all. I'm sick that I want the child to be ours, is that wrong of me to think like that?

I used to think that Annabella looked a lot like Sally, but now that I think about it, Jessalyn and Anna both have that angelic face I've come to love. Jessalyn's is just more...decorated...in beauty. Sally looks nothing like the sweet child, I don't know why I ever thought she did. I love her because of that, but that's not the only reason. Jessalyn has a good heart, she understands things others wouldn't, especially about me. She's given me a chance...But I blew that out of the water quickly. She might never even show me a sign of compassion again, which slowly pains me of the thought.

I don't want to be alone, I don't want to be lonely. I've lived my whole life on my own, Sally was like a piece of dirty, dusty furniture that would only turn on when she intended to. My brother was never there for me either.

After he went crazy with revenge on Jessalyn, taking pride in the style he choice to torment her, I had to kill him. I wouldn't let him kill the only person I've ever truly loved. He was a sick kid really, he always liked killing bugs in the streets for a good laugh. He liked it when they squealed. Something was very wrong with my brother, he needed help, and we needed money. My family were the kind to always pick up money on the streets, to sell their backsides for more if they wanted it.

My sister was a different matter, she was bright and very beautiful, and two things I'm clearly not. She had long black hair, green eyes, and she was very skinny. She used to pity me, but she didn't know what I was so she never knew exactly what to say. She was very...emotional. She never found out about Jessalyn, because she didn't have enough time to pay attention to my love life to bother. She wanted to become a secret female doctor, but I knew it would never work out, only men could do those sort of jobs when it came to the public.