Epilogue

Harry (three months later)

I nervously fixed my suit and hair, turing to look at myself in the mirror.

"Harry, stop worrying. You look great." Louis laughed, a hand over his huge 5 month baby bump. About a month ago, we found out that Louis and Niall are having triplets, which is exciting and scary at the same time.

"I can't believe I'm getting married at eighteen." I sighed happily.

"You had a baby at seventeen, I think you can handle it." Louis laughed.

I smiled and gave Louis a quick hug, before the two of us walked out of the bathroom and into the small courtroom, where Niall, Zayn, holding Aria, and of course, Liam were waiting.

I smiled when I saw the love of my life standing across from the judge, a huge smile on his face as well. I walked over to him and he took my hands.

"We're getting married." He whispered.

"I know." I laughed quietly. "Crazy."

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Liam James Payne, and Harold Edward Styles." The judge started. My heart began to beat out of my chest. I'm actually about to get married! "The grooms requested that I make this short, so let us skip right to the vows."

He gestured for Liam to begin. Liam looked down at me, a smile on his face.

"Harry, before I met you, I could physically feel something missing from my life. I never knew if it was my parents, or close friendships, but when I met you, all of those holes in my heart filled with happiness. You complete me and I love you more than words can say Harry."

I didn't even realize I had shed a tear until he reached out and gently wiped it from my cheek. "Your turn love." He whispered.

"You know I went through a lot before I met you." I started. "I didn't want to trust you, I didn't want to like you, and I sure as hell didn't want to fall in love with you. But you showed me that not everyone is bad. You showed that love overpowers hate in this world and that there is so many good people out there in the world. And you are the best, Liam. You never gave up on me, even when I shut you out, even when you found out about Aria, even when I got mad at you because of my hormones. You still loved me, and I can't thank you enough for that. I love you so much Liam. So much."

He did that adorable smile where his eyes crinkle up and I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly.

"Harry Styles." The judge started. I pulled away from the hug, taking Liam's hands again and turning my attention to the judge. "Do you take this man to be your wedded husband. Will you love him, comfort him, honor him, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep yourself only to him, as long as you both shall live?"

I turned to Liam, smiling.

"I do." I said quietly.

He turned to Liam.  "And do you, Liam Payne, take this man to be your wedded husband. Will you love him, comfort him, honor him, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep yourself only to him, as long as you both shall live?"

Liam smiled again, looking down at me. "I do."

Niall handed us the rings and I carefully slipped the small silver band onto his finger and he did the same to me.